• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Devs - The new customable keeps and castle designs - Test Zone

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its hard to choose which style without keep recusomizing it time after time do u think we could have a area par say malas were housing cant be placed with all the new designs there so we can check them all out and choose our favourite... or even a area on test were all the new designs are placed in a area for our inspection and approval to the designs we like best...just a thought

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Its hard to choose which style without keep recusomizing it time after time do u think we could have a area par say malas were housing cant be placed with all the new designs there so we can check them all out and choose our favourite... or even a area on test were all the new designs are placed in a area for our inspection and approval to the designs we like best...just a thought
Or on TC can we get 100M so we can drop them there and look at them?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or on TC can we get 100M so we can drop them there and look at them?
no u cant u can only place the custom competition test plots... why do u think iam asking?

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
serously is this not an issue to anyine else ...have a look b4 u custom your own???

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no u cant u can only place the custom competition test plots... why do u think iam asking////////

It is an issue to many, and what she is saying, a work around would be for them to give us enough gold in the bank to test place the homes on the Test Center. (TC) She is on your side. :)

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
serously is this not an issue to anyine else ...have a look b4 u custom your own???
I mentioned this to a friend and said we NEED a place to go see these buildings... and asked if possibly they thought the DEVs in their wisdom could open part of Green Acres to players and place all the winning designs there for people to travel to with maybe a gate at the commons so they could see and walk through the designs as they were designed not with gobs of deco all over them so they can actually SEE the bare bones designs, walk through them, and decide is this going to work for me or not...

But I was told that the possibility of that was likely NO.

My argument to that was... well if they really wanted to make this a gold sink then they would... because most of us aren't going to go dropping that sort of gold if we aren't "sure sure" that it's what we want... not to mention spending all that time it would take to dismantle our current castle just to try something that we don't like or won't work for our needs.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure what exactly the op is asking for? This current contest has absolutely nothing to do with the keeps that won the previous contests.

You can also place more than one plot. So there's no need to redesign your current one. Just go place another. They reduced the cost to $322k for the plot. My fully designed, 4 level keep is only $1.23 mil when committed.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you just want to look at the other designs, well they're posted in pics in several places on the web.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of this whole fiasco is any kind of a "gold sink." They made the cost to place these ridiculous for no seriously reasonable reason. It's not a gold sink if you get all your gold back when you demolish it. Which is the case.

I read the threads about the original ideas for how much these should cost. What a joke. More stupid or less stupid is still stupid. Five million for keeps and ten million for castles would have been just fine.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
u cant place the new custom keeps on test shard while the competetion is live...

i would like to custom my old keep but would like to see the 7-8 designs b4 i do....OR do i just keep customing mine every other day just to see.... it would be a lot easier if there was a site ingame were all the differnt new designs could be viewd and theres plenty of free space to place them... or have them on test shard permant...its a simple request and a very thoughtfull one