• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

The plant giving Wheelbarrows are broken OR iam Cursed?

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Last 3 collections gave no rare plants ...please bare in mind i have 75 wheelbarrows [ 3 full sets of 25 ]....oh the 3 on siege gave no rare either ... so thats like nothing in 228... really??? normaly get around 4-5 per collection....anyone else noticed this .....OR AM I ACTUALLY CURSED

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sometimes they are REALLY that rare. :)

I have a big collection too. Several collections and maybe 1 in 100 or more.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Last 3 collections gave no rare plants ...please bare in mind i have 75 wheelbarrows [ 3 full sets of 25 ]....oh the 3 on siege gave no rare either ... so thats like nothing in 228... really??? normaly get around 4-5 per collection....anyone else noticed this .....OR AM I ACTUALLY CURSED
I have over 200 I collect each week. What you got is just really bad RNG. Some weeks I can get over 10 and a couple of weeks I've gotten 1-2. RNG is RNG.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I have over 200 I collect each week. What you got is just really bad RNG. Some weeks I can get over 10 and a couple of weeks I've gotten 1-2. RNG is RNG.
I have over 200 and can say about the same... some weeks better than others.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Technically there’s 26 in the full collection. One of the shards (Mizuho?) gave out nameless ones for a day or so.
i was thinking the EXACT same thing!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 named shards is the collection....hey hey ....there are 26 if u have really bad OCD....my OCD is just very mild
27 if u colected on siege and mugden

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
25 named shards is the collection....hey hey ....there are 26 if u have really bad OCD....my OCD is just very mild
27 if u colected on siege and mugden
28 actually. But since you can’t transfer them off Siege or Mugen, 26 is the total for a complete set.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever !!!! theres 25 in my FULL sets and if that upsets your own OCD ....then so be it!!

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever !!!! theres 25 in my FULL sets and if that upsets your own OCD ....then so be it!!
I feel like you're taking it a bit personal. That's not my intention.

It's not OCD nor opinion, it's fact. Yes, you have every named shard but it isn't a full set.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I feel like you're taking it a bit personal. That's not my intention.

It's not OCD nor opinion, it's fact. Yes, you have every named shard but it isn't a full set.
It is OCD ... I have a full set of all 25 production shard names- finito

Stinky Pete

Babbling Loonie
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Do you really have OCD or just O?

It's not something to joke about or to say to get attention/sympathy.
I remember the good ol' days when we just called everyone with any kind of mental illness "*******" and nobody wanted to be one.

Edit: Apparently stratics language filter does not remember this.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
let it go....let it go..LET IT GO!!!! iam more than happy with my 3 ''full sets'' of all the ''25 named production shard'' wheelbarrows....JESUS...and i certainly would not pay for a lame wheelbarrow that as no name through some EMs mess up/ cock up being probaly blatant ...thats just lame....no no not for me...i like the 25 shard name set!!! END OF STORY

AND neither would i want TOY and OY soldiers... there Hokuto shard and thats it !!! end your madness or seek help...My FULL sets are all 25 production shards i do not collect EM mistakes....some folks collect that rubbish i dont care for it...or INDEED any other EM mess up /cock up they make...trash em for points

Last edited:

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Full : complete; entire; maximum; ie, not partial. Also, they aren't EM items.

Just want to clarify for future history/traders.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EMs place the statues were u collect the rewards/gifts .... so make mistakes ....to clarify for future history / traders

whatever floats your collecting boat.... but u need help.....happy with my full 25 shard name sets!!!!!!

ditto ditto ditto

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's just the internet, it's ok to learn something new that changes your belief.
And suggesting that I need help for clarifying that there are actually 26 wheel barrows and not 25 is unwarranted.
I also suggest taking some time and researching what is considered an EM item by collectors and traders.

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of you can swipe at each other until frog's fly. I would like to know why the rate of rare colors is so, so, so, so low. Out of 102 barrows I now get one rare or maybe even 3. ! I used to get 6 most of the time and sometimes nine. What changed?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Some of you can swipe at each other until frog's fly. I would like to know why the rate of rare colors is so, so, so, so low. Out of 102 barrows I now get one rare or maybe even 3. ! I used to get 6 most of the time and sometimes nine. What changed?
I still need 2 pinks. ty

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ditto ditto ditto...

still back to the topic... none out 275?? as the rate dropped in a latest patch???

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ill try now and report.

18 and not 1 color...

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The RNG must hate you I just did 28 and got 4 will do the other 75 when they pop tomorrow

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
got one out the 75 this week.. so guess its working still and iam not cursed...just awefully unlucky

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I remember the good ol' days when we just called everyone with any kind of mental illness "*******" and nobody wanted to be one.

Edit: Apparently stratics language filter does not remember this.
Considering Sir Isaac Newton, Nikola Tesla, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, and many other great scientists, artists and musicians are heavily suspected of having had Asperger's Syndrome (a high-functioning form of Autism, which is considered a mental illness), i highly doubt they'd fall under the category of "******".