• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

List of Ship painting/carving ..(updating as needed)

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*UPDATE* I have removed The Amanda Hugnkiss since it was a troll ala Bart Simpson. Please post anything new you find, but it look like it stands at 18 plus Your Name.

I know their is a thread dealing with the painting/carving. I thought I would start this one so the list would be at the top and easier to find and edit. I hope that I am not stepping on any toes.

1. The Beast
  2. The Crown Jewel
  3. The Dragon's Breath
  4. The Excellencia
  5. The Golden Ankh
  6. The HMS Cape
  7. The Mustang
  8. The Nymphet
  9. The Spartan
  10. The Scaly Eel
  11. The Silver Hart
  12. The Vengeance Bay Ghost Ship
  13. The Poseidon's Fury
  14. The Lusty Wench
  15. The Empire
  16. The Ararat
  17. The Rogue
  18. The Arabella
  19. The Personal Sailing Ship Of [My Char Name]

Please keep the names coming. Thank you

Last edited:

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone gets Sir Francis Drake's ship "The Golden Hind" I would love to buy it. I'm not about to waste doubloons on the sign lottery - my sole purchase was "The Spartan".

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone gets Sir Francis Drake's ship "The Golden Hind" I would love to buy it. I'm not about to waste doubloons on the sign lottery - my sole purchase was "The Spartan".
If i get a spare i will let ya know. I wish i know how many there are total. I am hoping for like the Queen Anne's Revenge or The Flying Dragon. :D

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Missing #18 and of course #20 (Arrrrrg) have about 20 dups.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have spent over 1M points on Wood Carvings and not 1 Amanda Hugnkiss. Have plenty of the others and 3 Personal ones.
I'm kind of hoping that one is not real...

Luc of Legends

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Right.. well i only got one sign tonight.. kinda took the night off to make cloth and *cough cough* work my taming up. 4.5 so i can get Triton when it comes out. *Cries* i hate taming.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
My one and only one was #2, and I felt lucky to get it since it is the ship in the story arch,
  1. The Crown Jewel

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, that was not a valid submission.
If someone didnt delete my post... I DID admit this was a joke. :p

Its starting to get a little sad that no one able to figure that out. Should have let me submit the 5 other names I put up as they were just as funny. THEN it would have become clear.

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had my doubts from the start of the validity of that one. The second one you posted made it blatantly obvious that you were trolling.

And honestly, I didn't find it remotely amusing or clever. Not my brand of humour at all.

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are only 18 Named Ones and the one with your characters name on it. The Amanda Hugnkiss was a joke from the Simpsons.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not trolling. Having a bit of fun. If you cant have a laugh in the wonderful world of Ultima Online... you are in the wrong game.

Not from "The Simpsons". Its a LONG story, but we were doing this to substitute teachers a few years before that started on television. You'd get some old bitty, with a tight bun on her head, screaming out these names and yelling at everyone for laughing. *priceless!*

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There are only 18 Named Ones and the one with your characters name on it. The Amanda Hugnkiss was a joke from the Simpsons.
So there are 18... or really 19 with the one you may get with your ships name?

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So there are 18... or really 19 with the one you may get with your ships name?
Yes take that amanda hug n kiss off the list , it was that pixie stuffing around, even tho it was asked that people only submit those that they had found.

So 18 plus one of your char if you are lucky. I started the 'other' thread but cause it got messed up with that stupid name thrown in didn't continue with it.

And Pixie, you may think it was funny but as you see some people who didn't notice that you were making it up as a 'joke' have now spent time and dubloons trying to get that one that doesn't even exist. Next time when a thread asks for legitimate names, please don't think it is 'funny' to chuck in rubbish.

Nonel

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And Pixie, you may think it was funny but as you see some people who didn't notice that you were making it up as a 'joke' have now spent time and dubloons trying to get that one that doesn't even exist. Next time when a thread asks for legitimate names, please don't think it is 'funny' to chuck in rubbish.
At least they spent their time doing something they enjoyed, right?

Last edited: