• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet SOLD!!l For MAXED OUT!!Flawless Gold Cu!! (UPDATED PICS) (Chiv/Ai 9x120)690hp 80 80 70 65 70

Johny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Icq 110251674
ONLY 300MILL!!

Attachments

Last edited:

klapios

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
The resists in the title are impossible to train on a CU, its actually 80/80/70/65/70

Maker2014

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Icq 110251674
Reserve 350, Buyout 425M
Good job johny! I knew you would do a nice job with that Cu! WOW! It trully was one of a kind. I am proud to see my little baby Cu advance in the world like that! Grats! It is professionally made, and the training and resists are as perfect as can be!

Johny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Good job johny! I knew you would do a nice job with that Cu! WOW! It trully was one of a kind. I am proud to see my little baby Cu advance in the world like that! Grats! It is professionally made, and the training and resists are as perfect as can be!
Thanks Maker!

Johny

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Chiv is at Gm, Ill continue to train it until someone buys I posted pics of skills

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Chiv is at Gm, Ill continue to train it until someone buys I posted pics of skills
WOW! This a really superb beauty of a pet!! Possibly the best legal Cu I have seen in the game! It does not get any much better than this..
Top Points, stats, professionally made, and trained. A rare find..Good job well done.
I am broke, otherwise I would buy it in a flash.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
It looks like it is now all maxed out to 120 including Chiv..120x9.
I got my chiv on bane to 55 or so Chiv (Its a baby..). Acid slugs is the best to move on rapidly from there? Also disco? Would appreciate info..TY in advance..
On point:
This is a fantastic Cu, that in my opinion is way underpiced! The scrolls alone are 200 M. If someone thinks otherwise, let me know. The fact that this Cu was a rare super stats cu to begin with (looks like 600 70/70), with perfect stats post tame, like at least 1/1000 plus the work involved to train and skill, would make this specific Cu 400 M easy. Let me know if you disagree, and the reason why, please don't mention color..