• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Deluxe Starter Pack ... now with 1 month vault token

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I bought a deluxe starter pack a couple of months ago, and it had all the items listed here: Deluxe Starter Pack – Ultima Online

I just bought another one and it unexpectedly also included a 1 month vault token. AFAIK it wasn't in the patch notes. So just to let you know. The vault token is a good deal for returning players as you can move your stuff from the bank boxes of your various characters to your vault box, without subscribing.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Nice: an item in the starter pack that gives a taste of better storage to encourage subbing or at least maintaining a vault. I still think the starter pack has WAY too much in it for the price (notably the Blackthorn points) but including a month of a vault is a good strategic move.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like a good package, in general... and if you aren't able to do a great deal of things to outfit new guys as you make them... or have friends that need help.

I'm sorry. I dont see any value in those vaults. Back in the day you couldn't place a house for nearly free... people would use boats for storage. Isn't THAT a better value? :cool:

Just the other day, I was wondering if they finally put an upgrade together that would give you High Seas and would bring the account fully up to scratch. Best I can figure HS is about the best you can get under 20$. Would be nice if that also included the 7th slot. In that cause, I could use 3 or 4 of them! Nothing wrong with 7 guys per account, but the storage would be killer good. :banana:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Yes that would be the one.
That was the only reason I did not buy it. I have enough problems with the wiz hats from the turn in pts for characters across other shards, I hate it. I want the option to alter the head gears on suits like this and that. Caps, bonnets, floppy hats, feather hats etc..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
That was the only reason I did not buy it. I have enough problems with the wiz hats from the turn in pts for characters across other shards, I hate it. I want the option to alter the head gears on suits like this and that. Caps, bonnets, floppy hats, feather hats etc..
I dyed the hat the same color as my hair hoping it would blend in some so it couldn't really be seen since well it's fugly, but sadly I can still see it but when it's ingame it doesn't show too much.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198226595205480449/560972915949043733/unknown.png