• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Just trained a prepatch mare and its str was cut in half...

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As it said, it was 550 str before i trained and leveled it up...at lvl 4 it dropped to 272 str.,..

I got few more to try on, but have to move to test to confirm it.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope... trained 2 prepatch same time...and only advanced one... they was both strong.

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yikes let us know what you find out with that second one on test center.
Could be potentially catastrophic for pre patch pets

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As it said, it was 550 str before i trained and leveled it up...at lvl 4 it dropped to 272 str.,..

I got few more to try on, but have to move to test to confirm it.

Can you post complete screenshots of all the lore pages of the affected mare?

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
TC is up, the problem is due to the bamboo hotfix patch on live servers, TC and the prodo shards are running different versions, which is why character copy is down. We have a bunch of characters with prepatch nightmares currently on tc, but we need to know exact stats/skills/resists/etc on your nightmare to attempt proper testing.

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TC is up, the problem is due to the bamboo hotfix patch on live servers, TC and the prodo shards are running different versions, which is why character copy is down. We have a bunch of characters with prepatch nightmares currently on tc, but we need to know exact stats/skills/resists/etc on your nightmare to attempt proper testing.
I see another post about the same thing now.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How many training points are left for that round?
I didnt buy it, i picked it up from a old acc from drachenfeld or europe... and i am kinda unsecure now if that was a prepatch too... but I will not do any more pet training before test center is up. I cant recall to have trained one up on that acc, it only had prepatched, - but can be I glitched.
Getting murky sounds like the str was >530 to start with.

Has there been another confirmed NM str drop?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you have near 1276 points left it was a PP.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If this is happening, I think we would be hearing more about it.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are my thoughts too Pawain. Something just isnt adding up. And Some of the characters involved have sketchy backgrounds. Strange coincidence that new accounts start PMing me last night offering me bottom dollar prices for PP Mares and referring to this bug.

Something doesn't smell right.... thinking I will just train these up to 7x gm and wait for the dust to settle. I have made enough stupid mistakes with a pet or a weapon to know sometimes **** just goes wrong! lol

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
We trained several PP nightmares through various levels on TC yesterday without issue. We also tried an assortment of beetles. We are always training multiple pets on live, none have encountered issues.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Guess that means the test center has caught up.

I think I'll train up that 89% Just in case.

And does anybody know when the vollem got nerfed? Some said that happened a month ago.