• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Player coming back as Endless Journey

Des804

Visitor
Hello I played a long time ago and I just came back and started all new again. There is so much I dont know and can't seem to figure out and so many questions I have and trying to figure out where to ask the questions that are probably stupid ones in here as it is so anyone who can help me out please let me know thank you.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Welcome back! Which shard are you playing? If you are on Europa we have a West Brit Bank meet every day at 6 pm uk time to help out returners and new players with advice. :)

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Throw your questions at the in-game chat or go stand a bit at Haven or Brit bank and bug those players there :)

Des804

Visitor
Throw your questions at the in-game chat or go stand a bit at Haven or Brit bank and bug those players there :)
No matter what Chat I am in no one ever talks... I did join a guild but they don't know some of the questions I am asking. I figured a forum would have an area where I could ask the stupid questions Just trying to find out what area that is in here.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Hello I played a long time ago and I just came back and started all new again. There is so much I dont know and can't seem to figure out and so many questions I have and trying to figure out where to ask the questions that are probably stupid ones in here as it is so anyone who can help me out please let me know thank you.
Welcome back, read this first A Summary for Returning Players – Ultima Online and then ask :).