• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Bedlam champ

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Anyone ever done it? Going to try it soon. Any tips? Does it drop PS or just arti's etc..
Thx!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
its a hectic one.
small area, boss does an area goo thing that DESTROYS armour fast.
be ready to fix your suit.

really the only really hard thing about it is the small area, if someone goes down its hard to get to a area to bring them back up without spawn on ya.

was the only issue we had doing it.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone ever done it? Going to try it soon. Any tips? Does it drop PS or just arti's etc..
Thx!
My biggest tip is don't do it unless you just have to have a plague beast or red death statue. When Poo says it destroys your armor, he isn't kidding. I went in at near max durability (255) and had to leave to repair my suit because it got all the way down to 0 in one spawn.

Jennifer-Marie

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
— Don’t stand in the goo? I’ve never had any armor destroyed or needing repair after a Grizzle run.

It’s best run with tamers and mages because players can stand out of range of the goo. Healbot pets and have either magery mastery iii (death ray) or spellweavers for WoD.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
— Don’t stand in the goo? I’ve never had any armor destroyed or needing repair after a Grizzle run.

It’s best run with tamers and mages because players can stand out of range of the goo. Healbot pets and have either magery mastery iii (death ray) or spellweavers for WoD.
It's not a Grizzle run, its the bedlam champ down below.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ya I was just going to do it for fun, have a feeling I'm going to die a lot

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
well, it IS fun, die'n if fun right?
we are having fun, this is fun!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not really my idea of "fun" but ok.... whatever floats your boat.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Laughed so hard when 1st time the guild did it in a group every in vent started yelling:

“OMG They’re PEEING ON ME ! It’s KILLING my armor! MAKE IT STOP!!”

Ah, good times.

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
And on Siege we even have the pushthrough to deal with... :p

But it´s a fun one if you ask me.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The third level spawns Interred Grizzles (mini-versions of the Peerless) that drop acid all over the floor near them, not bad for Tamers or ranged to deal with. The fourth level of the spawn is nasty for everyone. Fetid Essences and Pestilent Bandages spawn everywhere, both capable of inflicting Lethal Poison and the Fetid Essences also have an aura, which makes them target anyone it hits, making vetting a pet impossible during it. You'll have 3-4 Fetid Essences on your pet, then one will spawn behind you and target you, and they're a pain to shake off with invis due to their aura.
Last time i did that spawn, i did it on my Disco/Tamer with a 100% Energy Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI. I'm thinking a Najasaurus with FWW would've been better, just due to the complete Poison immunity.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The third level spawns Interred Grizzles (mini-versions of the Peerless) that drop acid all over the floor near them, not bad for Tamers or ranged to deal with. The fourth level of the spawn is nasty for everyone. Fetid Essences and Pestilent Bandages spawn everywhere, both capable of inflicting Lethal Poison and the Fetid Essences also have an aura, which makes them target anyone it hits, making vetting a pet impossible during it. You'll have 3-4 Fetid Essences on your pet, then one will spawn behind you and target you, and they're a pain to shake off with invis due to their aura.
Last time i did that spawn, i did it on my Disco/Tamer with a 100% Energy Platinum Drake with Chiv+AI. I'm thinking a Najasaurus with FWW would've been better, just due to the complete Poison immunity.
Our community hunts there are a mess. You get separated from your pet while ressing dead players or running for your life. Everything dies a few times till you get organized and stay in an area. Just res the pet and begin again. Defend the entry as it progresses. Don't spread out.

Id like to see PvP there. See how far they would advance the spawn