• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lighthouse linking - VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Mandrake of DF

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 3 ships, but only 1 ship would link to my lighthouse.

So - i had GM River finally showing up, and we tried to solve this, but it gave us gray hair...nothing worked. I replaced the lighthouse several times, redeployed the ships, only 1 was linking - the house owner.

Then i got a warning on house owner that linking failed, so I had to click the lighthouse for it to link ships on this acc... that still worked for the owner - 1 ship linked.

I then logged in other toons - and click the lighthouse, and I got system msg that ships would link. I then had to redeply the ship - and it got linked.

So - if you want to link your ship, you HAVE to double click the Lighthouse BEFORE you deploy a ship.

Thanks to GM River this was resolved, without him telling who many was linked - it had been impossible to figure out.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
no, it's just working as designed - that's the way it's always worked since they were introduced - you just didn't know

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
thats always been the way it has worked.
gotta touch the lighthouse if you want love from it!

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Single account - and it must be the house owner of the house it is placed in.
Or co-owner as well I hope because I have a ship that says it is "linked" and when the co-owner & ship owner dbl clicked on lighthouse I got the message that "all ships on this account are now linked". Certainly hope so, because i brought my Britannia behemoth out of mothballs.