• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Dropped a piece of my Obelisk and it has gone under my castle!

Gallica

Visitor
It was part of a quest chain from a year or so ago.....obelisk statue thingamy that is in 6 pieces. I was trying to place it at my castle (one of the new Robins Roost ones) and the part I was trying to place (Heart of Earth) has gone under the floor. I can't pick it up, I can't lock it down, I can't retrieve it......I have tried every tile all around it and nothing works. Have paged a GM but have little hope of finding one before it decays. Does any one have any suggestions on how I might grab it.....Pleeeese???

Manfred

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Telekinesis? could you securely switch types of castles and maybe it would pop under the house sign?

Manfred

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
summon a horde minion familiar on a necro and wander back and forth past it?

Just brainstorming

Maybe not, normally statues don't decay . Your only choice of getting back is the GM or if the house was empty, resizing, get statue and replot, but I bet your castle is already fully decorated, so only GM

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Is it the Robi 's Roost castle? I had the issue on tc1 with items dropping under on the front section of the castle. Need to report the bug, maybe it will be fixed in publish 199. I know, I know, that is very optimistic of me...

Gallica

Visitor
Yes it is the Robins Roost castle and the problem seems to be with the alcove's at the front of the castle, there is a spot that things can go under the floor and there is no way to grab them back. Also I thought about converting the castle to get the piece to go into the moving crate but as you said, not enough time to get all the stuff out before it decayed. Thanks for trying to help. I am still crying over my lost piece.....sniff sniff sniff

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Shift + ctrl pulls up all items on screen (in cc at least). Then you can drag it somewhere else. Just incase you didn't know or try this. Sorry though man, crappy luck.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
CTR + SHIFT pulls up all the item tags, you can then grab the item bar and pick it up that way.
or, old school you can page a GM to come get it for you.

it should be ok on the ground for a while, couple hours at least before it decays.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
CTR + SHIFT pulls up all the item tags, you can then grab the item bar and pick it up that way.
or, old school you can page a GM to come get it for you.

it should be ok on the ground for a while, couple hours at least before it decays.
No at some point they increased the decay rate and things now decay much faster... like 40 min or so