• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Does anyone from Broadsword read these posts?

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If anyone from UO actually reads these posts here is a few ideas I got
1. make a channel just for people who are in fel, make it so if your in fel you cant access the general chat channel, my ignore list is about maxed out.
2. make wine bottles stackable.
3. give us the content we was suppose to have in the last publish or atleast let us know when we will expect to see it.
4. find a solution to boats just being abandon in the middle of the ocean, maybe after so long they get ported somewhere.
5. make wine bottles stackable.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm going to say the odds are slim... but not impossible.

Some of the silly questions I saw at the meeting on Monday, its clear some people are not connected to a message community such as this... or have anyone to ask general questions to. I wish more people came here... but what can you do? :)

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
They read the forums, they just don't actively post here. You'll see them showing in the who's online box in the sidebar.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What who's online box? Sidebar??

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you look at Mesanna's profile it says that "she was last seen Oct 25, 2018."

Bleak, yesterday.

Kyronix doesn't show that info.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1. make a channel just for people who are in fel, make it so if your in fel you cant access the general chat channel, my ignore list is about maxed out.
3. give us the content we was suppose to have in the last publish or atleast let us know when we will expect to see it.
4. find a solution to boats just being abandon in the middle of the ocean, maybe after so long they get ported somewhere.
I think they get pointers from their minions. Otherwise can't explain how some people seem to always get an response and others never at all.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is from DAoCs forum but I can not find anything like this for UO but considering that it is BSs rules not DAoCs rules I (IMHO) dont see it being any different for either Game.

Code of Conduct

These official boards are administered by Broadsword Online Games Inc© for the discussion of the game Dark Age of Camelot (DAOC).
  1. With the introduction of these official boards, Broadsword staff will no longer be responding to posts or private messages on 3rd party forums or websites for Dark Age of Camelot and will instead focus their community efforts here and on the official Discord server.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
If you look at Mesanna's profile it says that "she was last seen Oct 25, 2018."

Bleak, yesterday.

Kyronix doesn't show that info.
It does..he's a night owl...he was on at 1:30 this morning

Lastseen.png

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
While I agree that UO needs an Official Discord server, I shudder to think how toxic it would likely be.

Think gen chat smacktalk, but with screechy voices at an unreasonable volume...

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
While I agree that UO needs an Official Discord server, I shudder to think how toxic it would likely be.

Would need moderators and a bot or two likely to keep it under control but I think it would be great... and they can have the power to mute anyone they want. Or ban them or mute them in talking channels.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Talking in Gen Chat is part of the game. I :heart: Atlantic Chat.

OREOGL

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

They lurk here just like I do sometimes. Kyronix shows up as a thread reader for this thread.

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Talking in Gen Chat is part of the game. I :heart: Atlantic Chat.
I like using and chatting in gen chat problem I have with it is that you get these guys in fel acting like 6 year olds, calling each other names and saying all you cant fight me one on one your a bleep, ohh you tried to gank me you suck bleep, you suck....etc, my ignore list is almost maxed out

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Wow are we feeling a little needy this morning?
Let me translate some if this....

1. "my ignore list is too small cause I hate everyone.... I demand you move everyone to a different chat!"
2.do you really think your insight into this issue is unique. She has said repeatedly it has been added to the list.
3. You have the content you were supposed to have, stop acting spoiled. When future content is ready it will be released.
4. people are having fun in my ocean.... make them stop and put their toys away!!!!! NOW.... stamps foot
5. holy crap I am so spoiled and self-entitled I will now start repeating demands cause that worked with Mom!

/SMH

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow are we feeling a little needy this morning?
Let me translate some if this....

1. "my ignore list is too small cause I hate everyone.... I demand you move everyone to a different chat!"
2.do you really think your insight into this issue is unique. She has said repeatedly it has been added to the list.
3. You have the content you were supposed to have, stop acting spoiled. When future content is ready it will be released.
4. people are having fun in my ocean.... make them stop and put their toys away!!!!! NOW.... stamps foot
5. holy crap I am so spoiled and self-entitled I will now start repeating demands cause that worked with Mom!

/SMH
ok lets see here first of all I was not demanding anything, the word ideas is your keyword here, 2nd I was tryin to be a little humorous, 3rd I have not seen anything about making wine bottle stackable. So please pull the stick from your rear and have a nice day