• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Types of Maritime Trade Cargo

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until I know for sure what I want to claim with doubloons, I'm just stacking up trade cargo. I'm trying to figure out how many types of cargo there are. This is what I've seen so far for types of cargo and the color of cloth/canvas covering each of them:

Cloth - orange (no pic yet)
Glassware - purple
Granite - white
Jewelry - yellow
Metal - gray
Munitions - red
Reagents - blue
Wood - green

I'm not too concerned with the quality levels, but this is what I've seen so far:
Grandmaster
Legendary
Exalted

What else is out there?
trade cargo.png

Last edited:

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there is a "Europa Gold" colored Mythical Chest .. comes in various types

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Cloth.jpg
here is your orange & the last one is the mythical (all mythicals are this color)

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What are the point values of each type of chest? I know Mythical gives 10K but what about others?

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
What are the point values of each type of chest? I know Mythical gives 10K but what about others?
10 million gold to the city it was to go for. I am not sure of the point value turning them in to the pirate at Buc's Den as I never paid attention there.
Mariah
March 22 Flag
Cargo comes in 4 different qualities, Grandmaster, Exalted, Legendary and Mythical. Within that are various resource types, both contribute to the value. Grandmaster is worth between 100k and 200k (approximately) to the named city, about half that to a different city and between 100 and 200 doubloons. Exalted is around 5 - 600k, legendary 1 - 2 million and a mythical cargo can be worth 10 million to the named city.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm disappointed you can't see them on the character, just on the paperdoll.

The parrot would have been an absolutely perfect transmog item-- let it "eat" your old item from the robe slot so you still have the mods and characteristics, but the item now has the appearance of the parrot.

The paperdoll art is nice and I like that its dyable. It's neat, and I'm getting a few, but I think it could have been better.