• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Stratics issue?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is anyone else having an issue with Stratics not updating what you've read and what you've posted? I feel like I'm on constant repeat rereading everything I've already read...

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is anyone else having an issue with Stratics not updating what you've read and what you've posted? I feel like I'm on constant repeat rereading everything I've already read...
Same here. Have to reload page each time to see any changes/updates

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
My posts are also disappearing. The "alerts" shows somebody quoted my last post, but both the post and the reply are missing.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Ok good, glad it's not just me... I thought I was going mad for a moment there... was like didn't I just read this? I swear I posted in a thread and couldn't see it...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had to clear my history and stuff to re log in and make it work.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've also had this problem since yesterday, though it's odd as it affects half of my devices and browsers even after reboot/clearing cache. @Nexus is there any resolution for this?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This thread was moved... so clearly someone knows something is wrong.

What's the issue and why is it still not fixed?

I thought it would be with the normal midnight downtime... but I was wrong.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Hey guys. We are aware of the issue and plan to fix it this evening. Bear with us!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
search feature also isnt currently working. just get an error.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL. I hadn't said anything because I thought it was because I was using such an old system that won't update anymore :p

Thanks for the fix tho!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Yep..Works ok now. Also I found that if you clear the browser "browsing history" things tended to normalize.