• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Selling 18x18 Zento House 1gp Alt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Selling Alt 18x18 Zento House

Starting Bid 1gp
No buy out set
The house in front is for sale for around 1plat I think? Maybe some one can confirm?

The 2 houses on the water in front I can confirm are for sale for 2plat.

Auctions End afters there's been no bids for 24 hours. After that, Tag me If there then been no bids for Additional 12 hours I will sell. Why the 12 hours extension? If the price is only 50mil I will get in gen chat and spam it, while I clean out the house and take more bids. If at the end of the 24 hours the bids...600 mil...I'll clean out the house and do nothing, let the 12 hours pass and the house is yours unless more bids come in. Hope this makes sense. If not ask questions and I can clear it up for you or just don't bid.

Please post Bids Here

House1.jpg
map1.jpg

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@PageBoy zento is a nice, well design.. Player town.. Houses sell for 600 to 2plat here. It's a nice place to live. Also you can't place anything over an 18x18 here.

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Performed major thread clean up.

If you're not bidding or making honest inquiry about the sale, please withhold any further comment.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
This auction has been ended and locked by the Stratics moderation team, due to a violation of the Stratics Rules of Conduct which has irreparably compromised the integrity and fairness of the auction.

Status
Not open for further replies.