• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor selling uber luck sampire suit

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
selling this luck suit. its not perfect but its very close. few peices might need a little upgrade but i have used this suit to solo everything in the game pretty much. my record for semidar in this suit was 21 mins and full doom run in 12 mins. i can help explain what skills and what to do with character to the person who buys this suit. offers please. no i wont sell the gloves seperate.... this suit will come with 20+ weapons for all situations and will come with all the artifacts needed and will come with one cameo repond slayer. forgot to add uses 5 ssi town buff to get the 20 ssi needed for max swing speed..

4a54-1fbf-39bd-086b.png a0a3-e395-9792-f2a0.png c6c3-6d8b-13da-9525.png e73d-bca4-7241-8db2.png stats.PNG 3c50-76c8-6796-8a3c.png

ps. i was going to upgrade the tunic and gorget but never got round to doing it.

Last edited:

JFSF

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
might help just to post the stats resists and that information

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
110M :)

I think a high reserve is needed here. Damn thats a sweet suit!

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
850m

Is there a helm included? And could you list which artifacts you are including in the suit? Also will this be an auction for this?

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah it uses the mace and sheild glases but the iron variation uses cameo jumi and the luck jewl set and crimmy and minax sandles and corgul sash and luck robe. and comes wiith over 20 weps all whetstoned and enahcned. i will need to think of a decent reserve because i can see theres actully no serious bids yet lol

Finley Grant

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
yeah it uses the mace and sheild glases but the iron variation uses cameo jumi and the luck jewl set and crimmy and minax sandles and corgul sash and luck robe. and comes wiith over 20 weps all whetstoned and enahcned. i will need to think of a decent reserve because i can see theres actully no serious bids yet lol
Sorry to say but the gloves is the only crazy piece here.

They dictate the price. The other pieces are not special.

I think 850 is a very good offer

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well iv newver ever ran out of mana on this with 35 lmc i use corpse skin and fire weapons and onslaught i deal so much damage all my bars are nearly perma full but ok. if no one is interested its cool ill just keep it

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
850 is a fair price? iv been offerd 1.5 plat for those gloves and this comes with all the artifacts and weapons? i guess i must see something you guys dont or maybe im lost with prices these days

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iv never had a problem with mana. and if you need studded or plate on a sampire suit then your clearly not a good enough pvmer hehe. can solo anything in the game with a imbued suit lol

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
uve been offered 1.5plat for the gloves and u didnt sell them! omfg, im out of here!

i think the suit deserves a good 10plat with that 35lmc, low luck and leather pieces! good luck with the sell!

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was more thinking 3 plat... since it comes with cameo and artifacts and the gloves alone are beastly and not to mention the 20+ weps all whetstoned and enahnced and imbued but i can see this is going no where so i will keep it.

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
i guess i must see something you guys dont or maybe im lost with prices these days

Prices on armor and rares have dropped drastically the last year plus. Alot of the big time buyers quit or grew their armor collection out to the point they dont really buy that much armor anymore.
If you look at all the recent auction threads you dont really see any of the big spenders having bid wars on armor these days...
If you watch the sales threads all the items selling for alot nowadays are mostly just good jewelry and splinter weapons.
The market on armor has been so saturated the price has gone down significantly. To the point were armor that used to sell for 300+ million. You can find on Atlantic for 15-50 mil on vendors now.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
okay I have not been around for over a year so I'm not up to date. I will just keep it in that case. not really a problem I hoard stuff anyway

Last edited:

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Im not saying you cant/wont get what you are after. The offer I made is just were I'm currently comfortable at making.

But like any item in the game i think the best route of trying to sell something is to set up an auction. Set a reserve high enough that you are comfortable with for the item and let it run for like a few days or a week.
If you dont get any offers that hit your reserve no harm, no foul, and you dont lose out on not getting a price you want for the item

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not saying you cant/wont get what you are after. The offer I made is just were I'm currently comfortable at making.

But like any item in the game i think the best route of trying to sell something is to set up an auction. Set a reserve high enough that you are comfortable with for the item and let it run for like a few days or a week.
If you dont get any offers that hit your reserve no harm, no foul, and you dont lose out on not getting a price you want for the item
ur absolutely right but greedy players dont play by the rules, they are disorientated and always looking for that extra gp and never satisfied

Last edited:
Reactions: Kas

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ur absolutely right but greedy players dont play by the rules, they are disorientated and always looking for that extra gp and never satisfied
I'm not calling him or anyone greedy. He didnt have a price up so i was making offers and asking questions about the suit. I bid 850m before i knew what artifacts were included. I was still getting more info and raising my bids accordingly. I am all for someone trying to get as much as they can on any piece of armor/jewlery/weapons..
They are not always easy to gauge the price on them, they are not a set item like drops are. It is hard to know how much someone values a piece of armor/jewlery/weapon on both sides of the coin. What the buyer would spend and what the seller is looking for.. I was still bidding and asking questions to see if I would bid more.. I dont see any problem with someone trying to get as much as they can..
I was still enquiring on how much he was looking for. To see if maybe we were in the same ball park or not on that metaphoric coin being flipped..

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Those gloves are so sexy tho. Would you consider selling just the pieces of the suit that you have pictured? None of the artifacts including the cameo and none of the weapons?
I craft aton and have an army of weapons already reforged and imbued up.

You said you were thinking around 3 for it. Would do 1.2 billion just for the gorget, tunic, sleeves, gloves, and legs?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I find this comical comming from someone who berated another poster for asking for scrolls at a price they felt was too low.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
il sorry I have a offer for 1.5 for the gloves and I dont want to break the suit as then I'll be left with a non working suit and loads of weapons and I dont really play that was only reason I was going to sell bulk but ita not happening it's not that big of a problem with me. not like I need the gold. but thanks for the serious offers. and Gandalf will always just be Gandalf a jealous little ... I'll leave it at that :)

Belomoth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
il sorry I have a offer for 1.5 for the gloves and I dont want to break the suit as then I'll be left with a non working suit and loads of weapons and I dont really play that was only reason I was going to sell bulk but ita not happening it's not that big of a problem with me. not like I need the gold. but thanks for the serious offers. and Gandalf will always just be Gandalf a jealous little ... I'll leave it at that :)
Yeah keep them instead, high resist high stats 190 pieces are more rare than ppl seem to understand..

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah keep them instead, high resist high stats 190 pieces are more rare than ppl seem to understand..
tank with an uber sampire suit and switch to an imbued max luck suit (worth 200m with all arties included) the last couple hits and boom the suit that is posted in the thread is worth less than 200m!!

@Belomoth who cares if they are rare when they are useless? im not decorating my house with them lol

SPARROW! ONLY FLAMESTRIKE!

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some people dont use EC and some people dont like running around with 2 suits because of the weight means you can carry less loot but each to there own i guess.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
some people dont use EC and some people dont like running around with 2 suits because of the weight means you can carry less loot but each to there own i guess.
the suit swapping also isnt working as stated in the pub notes. according to the notes when dress macro was added to CC, its supposed to be a delay for each item equiped. currently, its instant tho. you know UO, who knows when or if that will be changed, but it could be. the instant suit switch might not be around forever is all im saying.

Innoxicated

Journeyman
Man I think the gloves would work better as house deco, despite the previously posted sarcasm. Would hate to let them get beat on, and each failed repair would literally have my skin crawling.

Makaveli

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nah i expected more. i have been away over a year andf didnt realise how much things have changed price wise ill just keep it sorry.