• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hey i just found 2 Bugs maybe u guys can help me

Guerry

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
1) Doing the ¨Exploring the Deep¨ Quest as a Gargoyle, i converted the items u get, and now im wearing them but cant go into the lake, it says i need the required equipment :s. So cant go kill shadow Lords with my Gargoyle.

2) Cant Alter the Sacrif Dagger to enter Exodus Encounter, so cant go kill Exodus as a Gargoyle ieather.

Is any way around this?

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
For number 2, there's a guy outside the Gargoyle city - an arch zealot that if you drop the human gargoyle onto he'll convert it to the Gargoyle version for you.

petemage

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
1) Doing the ¨Exploring the Deep¨ Quest as a Gargoyle, i converted the items u get, and now im wearing them but cant go into the lake, it says i need the required equipment :s. So cant go kill shadow Lords with my Gargoyle.

2) Cant Alter the Sacrif Dagger to enter Exodus Encounter, so cant go kill Exodus as a Gargoyle ieather.

Is any way around this?
For 1) UOGuide states you would not have needed to alter them: "Put on the Pendant (head), Lenses (earrings), Robe, and Boots. Note that these work for Gargoyles with no need for alteration. Now walk into the lake!". Try a GM or maybe you can use the gear from another character as long as you finished the quest.

It's such a cool quest actually, especially to run with new players. Wish it was repeatable, but seems too much fun to have it.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There is also a way to replace lost suit in trinsic but it's been too long I can't remember if its clicky or npc

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Guerry

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Cant Wear the original Lens and Boots.

upload_2019-3-6_12-9-42.png

After alrering and equipping i get the msg as if i was not wearing the items.

upload_2019-3-6_12-11-46.png

Guerry

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Prob the items are not working cos i changed race from elf to Gargoyle, a way to get the items again would help. Prob new items come in garg form.

Tnx

Lord Arm

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I did a race change(human to gargoyle) after I did this quest. I could not use the dam items either to get in exploring the deep encounter. I could list how gargs have been screwed over with shadow guard and many other issues but why bother. they are the forgotten race.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
click on the sign on the wall, near the guy you got them from.
it will give you a set of the items.
gargoyles don't have to do anything to them.
throw away the ones you converted

you can only click on the sign to retrieve lost items, once a week.