• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Chesapeake favour?

StasisNS

Visitor
Hi! I used to play years ago and was wondering if any current players could do me a small favour and post some screenshots of housing around Vesper Beach (Trammel), specifically the tower that is there (if it survived). I used to own that Tower and wanted to see what it looks like today. (No pc to install the game on now.)

Thanks in advance!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Hi! I used to play years ago and was wondering if any current players could do me a small favour and post some screenshots of housing around Vesper Beach (Trammel), specifically the tower that is there (if it survived). I used to own that Tower and wanted to see what it looks like today. (No pc to install the game on now.)

Thanks in advance!
I don't have any characters there. I hope someone who has, can do this for you. We look forward to welcoming you back in the game, when you get your PC back, as it has a lot of new things and perks! When were you last in the game? If you re-subscribe, it is possible to reclaim all your account characters and pets, and what you had stored in the bank accounts. If you had an account with pets, like bane dragons and dread horses, and nightmares, and White Wyrms, you will be very rich, as these are highly valued today and do non spawn! :)

StasisNS

Visitor
Sadly, I sold my account in 2000 or 2001...but my curiosity was piqued after a conversation at work last week. If you have a minute and could create a character on that shard just to check Vesper out that would be cool...but no obligations needed.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you! What buildings are slightly northeast to you? Is one of them a Tower? I guess I was a little too literal when I said beach. It was on the green between the beach and the path. Sorry, this was almost 18 years ago...
3 keeps and an 18x18 custom plot.

Dantes

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chesapeake is one of the -not so populated shards- so housing over there is pretty open space to place. But like Celticus said, a lot has changed. If you want a fairly active shard, check out Atlantic if you ever come back. Has it's fair share of miscreants, but also some solid people.

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Off topic. My brain is broken. When I saw the title of this thread, my first reading was "Cheapskate" and not "Chesapeake."

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To the NE is currently what remains of the SHE (Shadow Hunters Empire) guild headquarters that began as S-H (Shadow Hunters) with Javelin. The [SHE] keep was once ShadowVixen's, of CLH, the Celestial Legion of Honor. To the right is our allies from Dragon's Watch, I believe. To the left of what is pictured is another keep.

I don't recall seeing any houses let alone a keep on the beach for quite some time. Hm.