• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fire Beetle--What should I spend the last 400ish points on??

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I am finishing off a fire beetles training and trying to maximize my last 470 training points.
The fire beetle has explosive goo, rune corruption, armor ignore, and poison
7 skills at 120 --Wrestle-Tactics-Anatomy-Parry-Med-Focus-Resist Spells
100 in poison

800 Hit points
506 Mana
500 Strength
500 Intel
30 Mana regen--20 Hp regen--10 Stam regen

Resists are 80-80-70-55-80

Do I raise up his strength? I could take it from 500 up to 658
Do I raise mana? I could go from 505 up to 1450
Do I raise hit points? I could go from 800 up to 958
Do I raise regens up? I could do 10 more hp regen and 20 more stam regen and cap all 3 regens at 30. I would have 110 points left to also raise strength, mana, hp, or intel a few more ticks up..

Gardo

Journeyman
Strength. You always want to max strength. (with the exception of highly specialized builds)

Akiho

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Like he said, strength all the way.

20 is the max for HP regen so don't worry about that. 800 HP is more than enough, it's a personal preference for most people.

My preference for HP ranges from 600-800 depending on how tight the template is. With exception of my Rat that has 400 HP and eats Ancient Wyrms for breakfast!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Like he said, strength all the way.

20 is the max for HP regen so don't worry about that. 800 HP is more than enough, it's a personal preference for most people.

My preference for HP ranges from 600-800 depending on how tight the template is. With exception of my Rat that has 400 HP and eats Ancient Wyrms for breakfast!
WOW! A Rat! That is awesome!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
I am finishing off a fire beetles training and trying to maximize my last 470 training points.
The fire beetle has explosive goo, rune corruption, armor ignore, and poison
7 skills at 120 --Wrestle-Tactics-Anatomy-Parry-Med-Focus-Resist Spells
100 in poison

800 Hit points
506 Mana
500 Strength
500 Intel
30 Mana regen--20 Hp regen--10 Stam regen

Resists are 80-80-70-55-80

Do I raise up his strength? I could take it from 500 up to 658
Do I raise mana? I could go from 505 up to 1450
Do I raise hit points? I could go from 800 up to 958
Do I raise regens up? I could do 10 more hp regen and 20 more stam regen and cap all 3 regens at 30. I would have 110 points left to also raise strength, mana, hp, or intel a few more ticks up..
Yeah I would vote for max as poss Str also..

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Things you do when you're bored! :thumbsup:

View attachment 94184

Ok, it's a giant rat but who's counting.
Okay I think thats awesome! You even scrolled the dang thing LOL

My evil side has been trying to convince me to do the same (without scrolls though) with a few greater mongbats and release them were they spawn around New Haven. It's been a struggle resisting the urge