• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Help finishing Chiv/AI Bane

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am finishing training up a new chiv/ai bane dragon. But I have some options on how to finish it. Any input would be appreciated.

A. 500 mana, 264 INT, 15 HPR, 120 resist spells
B. 500 mana, 304 INT, 15 HPR, 100 resist spells
C. 500 mana, 156 INT, 18 HPR, 120 resist spells
D. 500 mana, 336 INT, 13 HPR, 120 resist spells

I'm leaning towards option A or D at the moment. Of course I could mix it around even more but these seem like the best options at first glance.

@Donavon

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I am finishing training up a new chiv/ai bane dragon. But I have some options on how to finish it. Any input would be appreciated.

A. 500 mana, 264 INT, 15 HPR, 120 resist spells
B. 500 mana, 304 INT, 15 HPR, 100 resist spells
C. 500 mana, 156 INT, 18 HPR, 120 resist spells
D. 500 mana, 336 INT, 13 HPR, 120 resist spells

I'm leaning towards option A or D at the moment. Of course I could mix it around even more but these seem like the best options at first glance.

@Donavon
I would say A or D as well, but I would go with less mana if possible to get 370 INT. If pet already has 500 mana then tough call between A and D.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would say A or D as well, but I would go with less mana if possible to get 370 INT. If pet already has 500 mana then tough call between A and D.
Currently at 150 mana. There's room to play with but I've heard and found 500 mana to be a good number.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Currently at 150 mana. There's room to play with but I've heard and found 500 mana to be a good number.
*shakes head* There is no magical mana number for a pet. No pauses in damage if you go below 500, that makes absolutely no sense in terms of how actual game mechanics work. I would try to lower mana a bit and try to max out Int

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*shakes head* There is no magical mana number for a pet. No pauses in damage if you go below 500, that makes absolutely no sense in terms of how actual game mechanics work. I would try to lower mana a bit and try to max out Int
I talked with Donavon and some others quite a bit about it. That's why I tagged him in the first post.

I could go with: 286 mana, 370 INT, 13 HPR. I'll be running consume the majority of the time so 13 hpr may work.

SouthPaw

Lore Master
If I were you, assuming pet has 700 str and 150 dex already, I would go with 370 int first. All pets blow through mana, what matters is how fast they can get it back. Int. will help him regen mana faster.

Then I would get 120 resist spells, rest in HPR. Seriously, your pet will be just fine with lower than 500 mana.