• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Legacymare Chiv/AI Build

Mahler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hello,

Thoughts on this build? Figured it's a fairly basic DPS build. Only question was trading some INT for HPs, but I think the increased mana regen would be helpful.

Anyone doing anything with Legacymares besides this sort of build?

Thanks!

Attachments

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Thats a standardish chiv/ai build. I tend to go 5 more stam regen on mine instead of more hits. I wouldn't go so low of poison resist on them, they aren't Cu Sidhe, but that is me.

Mahler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Question: would it actually screw things up if I picked my magic first (chiv) before AI? I ask because I feel it'd be easier to raise the pet's chiv without AI, and then put AI on at the end.

(Edit: I do understand that you're supposed to go from the bottom up in picking these things normally)

Last edited:

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Go to test and test it, I did it on a Cu but they arent pp. But I still went to test to check if it would work.

Mahler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Go to test and test it, I did it on a Cu but they arent pp. But I still went to test to check if it would work.
I appreciate the suggestion, however, it's not allowing my to copy my toon there for some reason (and hasn't been). I am on a paid account.

Edit: I can just do some taming on TC, I suppose. Is there a command to get powerscrolls there, as I think it still requires them in your backpack on TC.

Edit 2: There is a sculpture in Britain next to the housing stuff that gives you them.

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Question: would it actually screw things up if I picked my magic first (chiv) before AI? I ask because I feel it'd be easier to raise the pet's chiv without AI, and then put AI on at the end.

(Edit: I do understand that you're supposed to go from the bottom up in picking these things normally)
Since you are replacing Magery with Chivalry, you can add Chivalry before you add AI.

Mahler

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Since you are replacing Magery with Chivalry, you can add Chivalry before you add AI.
Gotta admit that my heart skipped a beat when I saw that Magery and Eval Int were still on my pet's animal lore after adding Chiv.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Gotta admit that my heart skipped a beat when I saw that Magery and Eval Int were still on my pet's animal lore after adding Chiv.
Just a gentle reminder, don’t use any magery or eval int scrolls, your pet will no longer use magery.
Magery and eval int will still show, probably until it’s zeroed out (personally I’m not willing to kill my pet that many times to find out).

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Many pet types will not allow you to do that. Do not try on other types without asking or testing first.