• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

NEWS [UO.Com] Ultima Online: Endless Journey

A Cat

Visitor
Now that we are just over half a year out from the introduction of EJ, which was a last ditch effort to garner subscribers, what's the status of the game?

Last edited:

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Now that we are just over half a year out from the introduction of EJ, which was a last ditch effort to garner subscribers, what's the status of the game?
Why ask why? Play it and find out for yourself. And stop trying to stir the pot around here.

A Cat

Visitor
Why ask why? Play it and find out for yourself. And stop trying to stir the pot around here.
I'm not stirring anything. I'm asking a legitimate question. I keep running into griefers though. In the game I get PKd by groups, no way to farm the stuff I wanted. On the forum, the mods lock every post I made and said I was being "toxic" while insulting me as they locked the thread. I'm not surprised to run into the same thing here.

What I do know, is that UO continues to hemorrhage users. I'm just curious about people's thoughts. I've moved on from the game, but I have not moved on from the curiosity of my bad experience. People like you simply reinforce the bad experience I had.

Note: I have 5 or 6 accounts, from previous subs when it was hard to relocate original accounts. I'm sure there's some interesting characters across them.