• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

devs devs devs - please add items and NEW dyes to the clean up

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
iTs been neglected a good year can u please add a couple or so new items and some new clean up dye colours...pretty sure most folks have got some points waiting for the new stuff!!!

thankyou

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
iTs been neglected a good year can u please add a couple or so new items and some new clean up dye colours...pretty sure most folks have got some points waiting for the new stuff!!!

thankyou
I would settle for them letting us pick the scroll of alacrity of our choice for 20k points. Random scrolls are a waste of points. So frustrating. Its not a reward if its random. Its a lottery.

GarthGrey

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ship Paints please, we have enough damn dye colors already.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
On a related topic... why can't we have cool dyes like paragon gold that work like plant dyes? Most of the things I want to dye can't be dyed except for the rather dull natural dyes. I do love black and a couple of the natural dyes but there needs to be more scope with that. Especially if it's something they want me to buy in the UO store.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
clean up rewards ...needs an update... full stop...what with all the recent idocs to boot...big fall 4 ... as its been tagged

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
More points!

More points for throwing more stuff in the bins. Not to mention how much better loot is these days? A bagged stuffed full is barely worth the trouble.

Not to mention unwanted gifts should get some points too. Not saying "we hate gifts", but some things that come in mass quantity that can never be sold/used.

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
More points!

More points for throwing more stuff in the bins. Not to mention how much better loot is these days? A bagged stuffed full is barely worth the trouble.

Not to mention unwanted gifts should get some points too. Not saying "we hate gifts", but some things that come in mass quantity that can never be sold/used.
I scrapped a lot of holiday stuff that I had like 20-30 of. Got several hundred points ... but it depends on WHAT you're trashing. Doesn't sound like much in points, but I recovered a boatload of storage space!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I'd like some dual tone DARKER dyes... I'm tired of all the prissy pastels and neons... I want some dark dyes... for boats, for hair for clothes for furniture for metals... Darker... deeper colors.

And I want the Boat dyes to be permanent... This lasts a week or whatever crap is just stupid. If you wanted a "gold sink" I'd be far more inclined to spend my money on something that lasts... than to throw money away every week on something that is more tedious than it is fun or cool.

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'd like some dual tone DARKER dyes... I'm tired of all the prissy pastels and neons... I want some dark dyes... for boats, for hair for clothes for furniture for metals... Darker... deeper colors.

And I want the Boat dyes to be permanent... This lasts a week or whatever crap is just stupid. If you wanted a "gold sink" I'd be far more inclined to spend my money on something that lasts... than to throw money away every week on something that is more tedious than it is fun or cool.
I agree! More darker dyes would be great.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey DEVS please just add some more dyes [and or items] to the clean up rewards .....its not a hard or unreasonable request

AND maybe take the older dyes that are on the reward list now OUT... this will help preserve the price of the older dyes for the folks that were bothered / made the effort about this stuff

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey DEVS please just add some more dyes [and or items] to the clean up rewards .....its not a hard or unreasonable request

AND maybe take the older dyes that are on the reward list now OUT... this will help preserve the price of the older dyes for the folks that were bothered / made the effort about this stuff

You do know that the dev's don't really look at this site anymore??
Have you tried posting on the ui forum?
Or I would try to go to a meet and great and ask in person

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Add MORE reward items in general, to the cleanup points with the potential of being useful in the game..

Ducan IronWeaver

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@THP look at the official forums.. They have a post sticky'd at the top of general forums by the dev's asking what items to add that give trash points and they also ask for ideas for more rewards to add..

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
@THP look at the official forums.. They have a post sticky'd at the top of general forums by the dev's asking what items to add that give trash points and they also ask for ideas for more rewards to add..
Hmmm. this alone may make it worth it to gegister at the "formal UO Forum"..I will think about it..o.0

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I want them to be sure not to forget to add the bars/counters, bar signs, coffee makers, grinders, all the plants like the amaryllis and such to the list all the fireplaces, and 100's of other gift items that aren't on the list like the table and chairs...

I'd like them to at the VERY least let us cut up the new plain plants from the wheelbarrows or at least be able to turn them in...

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

thankyou
I totally agree on this!! My "cleanup char" has arond 3milion Points and I see no reason to waste them!
Pet dyes would be nice!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
methinks loads will be sat on some nice points what with the end of big idoc fall 4 and all the latest idoc booty peeps will have trashed...give us something to splash the points on!!!