• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Fel spawn with ej

Fortis

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi there, im wondering if i do a fel champ spawn with a friend who is in a ej account and he it the champ with me will i receive 3 scrolls or 6 scrolls because i know ej account cant obtain power scrolls.

Mr. Smither1

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Endless Journey account players cannot be protected by another player" is the message you get.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
"Endless Journey account players cannot be protected by another player" is the message you get.
Nay, you get some message saying the player cannot be protected.
:/

Kind of a stupid rule there imo. Sure, I realize it is there to prevent the cheaters etc, but shoots the casual EJ player in the butt. No reward for a subscribed player to assist them like that.

EJ is supposed to get them addicted to the game so they start a sub.. not piss them off with stupid rules :confused:

Tanager

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I think it would be nice if EJ could earn PS, but I understand why it was restricted.

Even with the restrictions though, an EJ player can kill all the spawn mobs just as well as any other player, without any limitations. They won't get the pinks and 105s along the way, and they stand aside when the boss is up. If they are in a sharing sorta guild, their work for the spawn should be worthy enough to roll on the PS that drop from the boss. If an EJ is a PK, they can kill the players that defeated the boss and loot their PS just the same as anyone else. They can steal them, also.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They should allow EJ accounts to get scrolls.

Not having housing and sufficient bank storage is bad enough. Can't get rare resources so limits scripting some.

Champion spawns is intense game play and we desperately need more power scrolls on vendors. Would be a really great change to allow EJ accounts to get scrolls. I think a lot more PvPrs would play EJ accounts if they got scrolls.