• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Malas secret locations don't work anymore?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, while rebuilding my rune library, I attempted to remark all the 8 runes to the secret, inaccessible locations in Malas and the pouches don't work. I get a message that the pouches are locked. I tried one pouch on two other shards and they also didn't work.

When did they break this?

Anyone have a rune library on Pacific I could remark these from?

Did anyone ever get into the 9th location? I remember it was broke from the beginning.

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, while rebuilding my rune library, I attempted to remark all the 8 runes to the secret, inaccessible locations in Malas and the pouches don't work. I get a message that the pouches are locked. I tried one pouch on two other shards and they also didn't work.

When did they break this?

Anyone have a rune library on Pacific I could remark these from?

Did anyone ever get into the 9th location? I remember it was broke from the beginning.
where was the bag for the ninth?

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
North of the Orc Fort, near the Faery tree.
That one does work, it always has. If you weren't standing in the right spot when you drop it in the bag, it would try to drop you on a tile that wouldn't let you recall to it. you have to drop it kinda on the sw side of the bag. it takes you to a spot overlooking luna. see pic below. it is in the snowy circle.

upload_2019-1-11_10-38-56.png

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That one does work, it always has. If you weren't standing in the right spot when you drop it in the bag, it would try to drop you on a tile that wouldn't let you recall to it. you have to drop it kinda on the sw side of the bag. it takes you to a spot overlooking luna. see pic below. it is in the snowy circle.

View attachment 91631
Ah, well that explains why it didn't work before. Kinda weird though. I knew where the secret location was, just couldn't get there.

Anyways, the pouch is the same as the rest now. It's locked.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
just tested it - the pouches are unlockable with magery - you just can't be a suckass mage :)

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Just cast magic unlock on it or pick it. a long while back some publish caused a lot of the static containers in the world to become locked and trapped. i know myself and many others reported it, but nothing has been done about it so far.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't get #6 to work on Pac. Rune marks ok but something is blocking the location.

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

View attachment 91631

Do you mean open the pouch and set it on sw side, or do you mean stand on the sw side of the pouch?

Ezekiel Zane

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't see how a house could be blocking #6. According to the coordinates on the rune it's right up against the mountainside like most of'em are.

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there's probably just a wandering monster or animal standing on the rune spot - monsters don't move when someone's not on the same screen as them so until it despawns or someone walks by it or server down, you won't be able to recall in

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Could be some monster blocking they usually never move until a player comes onto screen, so either find a rune or wait until tomorrow when its probably will work again.
While writing this Kojak wrote the same!

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
mark it on another shard and move it over to Pac.