• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is there a guide for Doom post-revamp?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used to be able to solo it no problem but I haven't been (at all, let alone solo) since the revamp and I'm curious to what's different.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you will get better answers when you provide at least vague information about the template you use...tamer? caster? dexxer?

the more details, the more specific info you will receive...

sampires still solo the entire thing. no big changes there really, except for the flesh renderers who are now annoying but still soloable.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I used to be able to solo it no problem but I haven't been (at all, let alone solo) since the revamp and I'm curious to what's different.
the only difference is that you use double strike on dark father now instead of AI (its now immune to AI).

Whirlwind spawn as it comes. i like 100 resist spells or blood oath from the liches becomes a problem.

Also there new mechanic for the flesh renderer room. when your mortaled (and it turns yellow, so no life from attacking when yellow) use confidence spell, or remove curse apple / pots to heal up. I also leave my mount outside for this one so it doesnt die (i use swampy and your dismounted like the whole fight)

This is for sampire solo.

other bosses are the same or nothing i could find that required change of tactics. some might be immune to AI as well but just use double strike if they are.

Maximus Neximus

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the only difference is that you use double strike on dark father now instead of AI (its now immune to AI).

Whirlwind spawn as it comes. i like 100 resist spells or blood oath from the liches becomes a problem.

Also there new mechanic for the flesh renderer room. when your mortaled (and it turns yellow, so no life from attacking when yellow) use confidence spell, or remove curse apple / pots to heal up. I also leave my mount outside for this one so it doesnt die (i use swampy and your dismounted like the whole fight)

This is for sampire solo.

other bosses are the same or nothing i could find that required change of tactics. some might be immune to AI as well but just use double strike if they are.
Pretty much everything there is immune to AI. Don't plan on using it at all.

Obsidian

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Are the sampire a only using Double Axes? Fleshrenderers still have no slayer, correct?