• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Haven't played in a couple years, questions about current loot

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Are Exodus and Shadowguard still the only place to really see any decent random loot? Those two are a bit more tedious than I'd like. The roof is fun but jesus the rooms are so boring and/or poorly designed.

I'd really love to go do peerless or SA bosses, but last I heard they were pretty pointless other than a few rare artifact drops.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Are Exodus and Shadowguard still the only place to really see any decent random loot? Those two are a bit more tedious than I'd like. The roof is fun but jesus the rooms are so boring and/or poorly designed.

I'd really love to go do peerless or SA bosses, but last I heard they were pretty pointless other than a few rare artifact drops.
Sometimes there is decent loot at EM Events especially on the bosses even if you don't get a "drop"...

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Krampus is still going on Catskills after todays serverup.

SwordofExcalibur

One of the last Rangers of Skara Brae
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you can catch any if the older vets in Magincia, they have hour long raids at the docs fighting Scalis the Enforcer.

That is super fun. Few excellent pieces of jewelry.

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How about Dragon Turtle champ or the Shadowlord boss thing?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Just checked on Napa Valley and you still get gift boxes there aswell when doing a trade run, which leads to the summoning of Krampus.