• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

An Open Invitation to All!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Celebrating the end of the season, and the final Festival Tree till next year, we invite you all to the Legends East Brit Tree. This tree will be full grown, and everyone who donates gets a gift, with just one bod.

No BoD? No Problem! Tonight and tomorrow night, from 7pm to 8pm (Central time) Log in a char on Legends, (or make one) and holler in General chat for us.

Either DevilsOwn or myself will be glad to give each of your chars a bod for the tree!

Come on over and join the fun!!!

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Awww that's a great thing to do, well done guys! What a nice way to start the New Year... :thumbsup:

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Celebrating the end of the season, and the final Festival Tree till next year, we invite you all to the Legends East Brit Tree. This tree will be full grown, and everyone who donates gets a gift, with just one bod.

No BoD? No Problem! Tonight and tomorrow night, from 7pm to 8pm (Central time) Log in a char on Legends, (or make one) and holler in General chat for us.

Either DevilsOwn or myself will be glad to give each of your chars a bod for the tree!

Come on over and join the fun!!!
I heard @DevilsOwn has cooties . . .

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll bring the same 7 as last year so you can have the boxes.

Just buy 1 tailor skill and buy the clothes.

Also newly made toons can get the gifts.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'll bring the same 7 as last year so you can have the boxes.

Just buy 1 tailor skill and buy the clothes.

Also newly made toons can get the gifts.
LOL dont buy anything, we have a load of bods to hand out, all anyone needs to do is drop by. Make the name you want and get it =). There is always someone transferring around here and there, we can eventually even get it to your shard lol

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That was a heck of a game, missed the pregame action tho. I will be sure to be on between 7--8 tonight, didnt see anyone in gen chat last night. Sorry we missed ya!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ynise is at the tree right now, bods spread about at her feet..... stop by, say hi and take one! I'll hang for an hour or so and we'll be back tonite, 7-8pm cowboy time (central) - see ya then!

Yadd of Legends

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
BTW, what's this Central Time stuff? I thought Legends was an East Coast shard

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks all! Nice meeting whoever! And nice seeing you again Uriah!

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Lake Austin also has a completed Britain tree - we'll be giving out BODs as well there - just yell in General chat if you need. At worst. we might have to give you an iron or cloth BOD you can fill by buying stuff, but most of us should have filled smalls to hand out.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We will be playing tonight, for any last minute shoppers who want in on it. ;) Just holler in chat, same time as usual

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oh, yeah, tree stuff. I should log and do it since in Moonglow I dropped two large val bods and got nothing for my trouble. >.>

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Lake Austin also has a completed Britain tree - we'll be giving out BODs as well there - just yell in General chat if you need. At worst. we might have to give you an iron or cloth BOD you can fill by buying stuff, but most of us should have filled smalls to hand out.
Ill be ther 9:30 central or 10pm. Have to watch the Spurs game tonight. Khwai is returning.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Oh nice!

You won't have gifts till tomorrow tho, tonight is still turnins
Pop should hyave nev er let things get crossways with Khwai

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nice Blowout so I get there early, Was Welcomed to Shard by Scribbles and Basara was busy killing Krampus. I bought 1 gold of tailor skill and bought BODs. thanks

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, things can get kinda hectic when only 3-4 people capable of fighting Krampus on - and worse, it spawned on ME within ONE SCREEN of my House (I was going to my house to put my beetle up and drop the extra crap I was carrying - didn't make it, but got the beetle put up and my Cu out eventually - then died and had my bag cluttered). Heading to bed now - have to get up in the AM and drive 40 miles to take a car-less friend to the doctor.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I got a few new things on Legends.

@Uriah Heep I got one of the box names you wanted. The I love Bonnie toon did not get a gift. Sorry.

upload_2019-1-4_16-2-12.png

Anyone on legends want to trade any of this for the scale sculpture?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
every bod shoulda gotten a gift. You got ripped off
Il see if we have a scale sculpture

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
every bod shoulda gotten a gift. You got ripped off
Il see if we have a scale sculpture
I know! You saw I was very focused and did not talk until I ran the whole account through. And you really wanted the I Love Bonnie Box.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I got a few new things on Legends.

@Uriah Heep I got one of the box names you wanted. The I love Bonnie toon did not get a gift. Sorry.

Anyone on legends want to trade any of this for the scale sculpture?
If the "I love Bonnie" character (I saw it standing there when I went through collecting my gifts) didn't get a drop, but put a BOD on the elf, it's possible that you might have accidentally "missed" the elf, and the BOD ended up on the ground. After that happened several times the first year, I watch my bod drops like a hawk. About 1 out of 20 or so apparently ends up just being centered wrong when you let go, and falls on the ground behind the elf, to where you can just barely see its edges, and if you're not paying attention you can think you successfully dropped one on, but didn't (be sure you get the message thanking you for the BOD - which if dropping multiple BODs, you might not realize you're still seeing the previous BOD's thanks).