• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mystery of the disappearing pets...

Laura_Gold

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So, the pet training which was supposed to provide us with lots of alternatives to greater dragons actually didn't?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
So, the pet training which was supposed to provide us with lots of alternatives to greater dragons actually didn't?
Right just like everything else it did little to nothing... except make people frustrated and annoyed... made the PvPers cry until they nerfed anything good because gosh forbid a tamer might actually be able to defend themselves... that would just be wrong.

So yes all the awesome new pets you can own... all the fantastic stuff you can add to them and they still add up to nada... Yes you can get some nice CuSidhe... and yes you can get some other Ok pets... but in the long run a good Greater Dragon is still the winner most the time... I say most the time because on the roof you want a variety of damage dealing pets generally but if you are looking to actually do anything solo......

Go make yourself a sampire and forget putting all that work into a tamer or any other style character... you will be disappointed.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Right just like everything else it did little to nothing... except make people frustrated and annoyed...
So yes all the awesome new pets you can own... all the fantastic stuff you can add to them and they still add up to nada... Yes you can get some nice CuSidhe... and yes you can get some other Ok pets... but in the long run a good Greater Dragon is still the winner most the time... I say most the time because on the roof you want a variety of damage dealing pets generally but if you are looking to actually do anything solo......
Are you playing the same game as we do? It seems you aren't.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I released my Greater Dragons. The Sakkhran Bird of Prey would probably out perform a GD.

Only NOOBs and shard infiltrators use Greater Dragons.

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I released my Greater Dragons. The Sakkhran Bird of Prey would probably out perform a GD.

Only NOOBs and shard infiltrators use Greater Dragons.
Cough a 3 slot trained Greater Mongbat out performs a greater dragon.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Cough a 3 slot trained Greater Mongbat out performs a greater dragon.

On vacation, but saw a like I got in this thread, so had to respond.

WTF. Good to see you. Hope the real world is treating you well.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning.. I had a question/ comment. This morning I was doing a spawn and I died and my pet also died. My Paroxysmus' Swamp dragon straight disappeared. It isn't counted on my pet slots list which is at zero. This pets are hard to get and/ or expensive to buy. Where are the disappearing pets going? Also, a friend of mine a few days ago had a Cu disappear. He paged a GM and was told nothing could be done. Just wondering if there is some bug ? Thanks
I have lost 3 Ethy's 2 Llamas one Unicorn on Atlantic. There one day next time you log in there gone.