• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Krampus Card... Look what I found!

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I haven't seen one yet so thanks for posting
He's a spitting image of me IRL
(except for the face, horns and body)

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven't seen one yet so thanks for posting
He's a spitting image of me IRL
(except for the face, horns and body)
So, you're saying your tongue is the same?

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
did you get that from the nutcrackers?
I thought you could only get it from Krampus' Coin Purse

dvv

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I got one of the Cards of Semidar from Krampus. Was this one listed as that as well or is was it called something else?

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering I got my Naughty title yesterday... and Naughty is the true nature of pixies...

I'm not saying! :-D

As far as the total cards in the collection? Sadly (pathetically), I've only found 6 cards in total, 7 with Krampus. Considering all the old-school Christmas statues we had? There should be more like 40+. The artwork is simply beautiful. Why not have way more? :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup she said that in the first post.

I got one of the Cards of Semidar from Krampus. Was this one listed as that as well or is was it called something else?
Yes its in the notes as a possible drop.

how many different cards are there in the set? That is a nice one!
Now 7 Cards of Semidar – Ultima Online

Not that I expect this is what he looks like in Classic...
Looks same in CC. Thanks I made 20 nutcrackers and got 4 cards by #15 1 was Krampus.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
11 if you count the 4 that were 20th anny invasion rewards.

Cinderella

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I have gotten a semidar card inside the coin purse, just not Krampus.
didn't know they added it to the nutcrackers too.
thanks for the info

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Nice! How much are one of these new Krampus cards worth?
500 Billion Trillion UO gold! Naww.. just kidding..Its just some UO $ richie pple with 500-1000 Plats in bank that will want some of these after the event is over..Maybe worthless, or maybe not, who knows? Nice to get them stash them and see later..as usually. Only time can tell. :)

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Your first born, all your toes, and all the peanut butter in your home! Muhahahahaaaa
You would not want here. Her name is Athena and like her namesake she is a goddess of battle wisdom always geting mom and dad to fight lol and she only 3.

Luckly 2nd one was a girl named her Zelda.

If the 2nd one was a boy would have been Ares so the gods of war could fight lol. One wosdom the other force lol

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
You would not want here. Her name is Athena and like her namesake she is a goddess of battle wisdom always geting mom and dad to fight lol and she only 3.

Luckly 2nd one was a girl named her Zelda.

If the 2nd one was a boy would have been Ares so the gods of war could fight lol. One wosdom the other force lol
Actually she was a goddess of war AND wisdom, meaning letters, science, literature, plus specifically olive tree culturing. Her statue has been reproduced in this country, in Tennesse and it was done many years ago. It is massive, looks like 2-3 story high, gigantic shield big as a truck, huge spear. Only thing I was not happy about the reconstruction was the face : they made it a little too chubby. Original was of a very beautiful lady in light armor, made of ivory and gold.

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Actually she was a goddess of war AND wisdom, meaning letters, science, literature, plus specifically olive tree culturing. Her statue has been reproduced in this country, in Tennesse and it was done many years ago. It is massive, looks like 2-3 story high, gigantic shield big as a truck, huge spear. Only thing I was not happy about the reconstruction was the face : they made it a little too chubby. Original was of a very beautiful lady in light armor, made of ivory and gold.
This is my Athena she even has the helmet on. Just needs a spare and shield lol

Attachments

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
yes, because i dont know where to start...sorry but i dont understand where to start and what to do...the location...sorry, my english is ok....but maybe no :sad3:
It's in the NEWS section of the startup screen. I am always amazed that people don't check what's in the NEWS, but come here to ask. I guess they have their reasons. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It's in the NEWS section of the startup screen. I am always amazed that people don't check what's in the NEWS, but come here to ask. I guess they have their reasons. Good luck and Merry Christmas!
Some people read directions, some people ask those that do, and some people like to rush in head first and figure it out as they go along. It takes all kinds to get things done in this world.

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lets put it this way:

I saw only 2 battles with Krampus spawn. The first wasnt bad at all, but I spent more time thanklessly rezing other players... scored a hand full of candy-canes, all I got was a named back with gold and jewels... big deal. The second time was a complete disaster. Tamer this time. The dog didnt die once! I was amazed. However I kept getting pelted with minion spawn. Like, he threw a handful in my face 3x and the same little "bugger" (insert much stronger name here), murdered me 2x. I got ZIP. Not even a name bag full of jack-squat. I found the card locked down at someone's house who hunted more of these spawn then anyone else I know. Thanks to him, I got a hand full of reward titles and other spawn goodies. As long as the price is right! :) I'd love to have this card in my sad little collection. I dont even have the last ones from last year... because I wasnt paying attention.

Prices on Atlantic are beyond bonkers. Downside to that shard, I guess. At least I could share the image with everyone.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
but I was surprised in eating up a case of chocolate last night. hehe
So you did not get this card from eating chocolate like you said?

You can get this and the other Cards of Semidar from making nutcracker chocolates and opening them.

Also if you do 3 trade runs you get a guaranteed drop from Krampus. But you probably have your own theory on that.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got the Krampus Card in one Krampus purse. Are u sure that they will also be in the nutcrackers?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Got the Krampus Card in one Krampus purse. Are u sure that they will also be in the nutcrackers?
Yes. I got one from a nutcracker. made 20. Got it by # 15 with 2 others. Dropped the other 5 on the ground.