• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

tactics blocked to 66 on my cu sidhe

enrico

Visitor
Hi all guys!

first of all thanks for add me on this forum.
I have a question:

I have on my cu sidhe, tactis stopped and blocked at 66/100. and doesent move!!
why?

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Your not fighting stuff within 25 points of its tactics.

If your opponent is to weak, your dog looks awesome and cant learn anything new,

And if your oppenent is to good, it blows his mind.

enrico

Visitor
thx so much for your reply and your time.

now i training my cu with swoop
started with artic ogre lord

wich path you suggest to follow for optimizing my cu sidhe training?

thanks so much again

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Earth eles in the first level of New Haven mine should get your pet gaining again. And use Whisper as often as you can.

enrico

Visitor
i finished my first step training.
Now i must choose skill stats etc ...

tactics is 66 blocked ever

sigh

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You want to fight something within 20 points of your pets tactics. Most people do shadow elements in Yamato mine. Lore it first to make sure it's not above 86 tactics.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anything with tactics level of 60 to 86. Shadow elementals in the Yamatsu Mines. Use one that starts at 60s tactics. It will gain as pet gains.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Problem is: In lots of shards the ele is busy and usually 100 most pertinent skills. Why dont you try Gregorio near Skara and see if it goes up?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shadow elemental raises multiple users in melee skills. Only 1 for parry.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If your Tamer has discord ist usuall a good idean to discord the Monster if ist tactics is beyond the +20 range of your pet. Also if you have a miner it is quite easy to mine your own shadow Elly up. I usually do that at the south gat of del and lure him outside of town.

New shadow ellies have around 70 tactics when you mine them up. If you reach the Point that your pets tactics ist "too high" then discord your own pet BUT Keep in mind he will NOT gain parry when discorded as his wrestle is lower then GM when discorded. you can only gain parry if your pet at least GM wrestel. Just my five Cents!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Shadow elemental raises multiple users in melee skills. Only 1 for parry.
Agree, but if he ele is camped enough to have most of its skills GM'd then at tact 66 he is not in range for that ele to gain. So either discord ele, or get other ele, or try poor old Gregorio..He's so lonely most of the time..:)

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Problem is: In lots of shards the ele is busy and usually 100 most pertinent skills. Why dont you try Gregorio near Skara and see if it goes up?
Gregorio up only pet with very low skill. I tryed

Inviato dal mio GT-I9301I utilizzando Tapatalk

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Can you get some1 to discord the ele? Have some1 dig one up for you in safe area in ilsh, and have him disco it for few mins till you get to 70-80..May work.