• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor Banners- December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
The new election is over! I will be purging the old governor tags. If you were newly or re-elected and want a Stratics governor tag, please post in this thread or PM me. Thanks and congratulations to new and returning governors!

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Once again I remain as Governor of Yew on GLs... Thank you to everyone who voted for me.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Still a governor, though had a bit of a scare because somehow I lost my governor position for 3-4 days during the election, until the voting completed and I could accept the election results (think that whatever they did to fix my character that normally resided in my 6th slot, that had gotten lost in transit between shards, accidentally goofed up the 4th character slot's governor position because it of course can't transfer without losing it).

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I ran unopposed for New Magincia, Baja.

El of LA

Babbling Loonie
Reporter
Professional
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Hi :) El of LA, Gov. of Moonglow on Lake Austin, 2nd term ! Thanks, & thanks LA !

Status
Not open for further replies.