• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Lesser Hiryu -- Bushido v. Chiv

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Armor ignore+Chiv will give best damage. Pet can also heal/cure itself with chiv.

Bushido has good defense and WW is nice. No healing/curing.

Ultimately it comes down to what you're going to use this pet for and what you want it to be. Bushido could be good for champ spawns. AI+Chiv is great for single targets.

RessMePlz

Journeyman
I love the AI + chiv combo but in situations like champs I like pets with area attack, if you choose bushido you lesser gets whirlwind attack, but remember to LEARN AI FIRST

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Try on TC1 Goo, AI, then Bushido..See how it works. Goo agroes all over the ares, then, WW mowes the spawn down..Thats how naja works with Poison area, then FzWW ..

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try on TC1 Goo, AI, then Bushido..See how it works. Goo agroes all over the ares, then, WW mowes the spawn down..Thats how naja works with Poison area, then FzWW ..
Hiryu cant get but 1 other thing. Ai and a magic or replace a magic after.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Hiryu cant get but 1 other thing. Ai and a magic or replace a magic after.
Aahh, so its either GOO or AI, plus Bushido for the WW, and the LS and defensive moves. They get Claw also by birthright. So for spawns then, you may need to switch pets for the boss at the end I bet to get a CHIV/AI pet in there?

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i prefer Bushido with Wihrlwind attack and Frenzied Whirlwind (+500 points for Ninjitsu). Very strong against Spawns and single target (Bosses). I play Tamer/Mage with Vet and keep it allive, if necessary. FWW or Whirlwind on a single Target is like an armor ignore (compared to damage output on single target) and on a spawn, FWW and WW are AoE Abilities.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
i prefer Bushido with Wihrlwind attack and Frenzied Whirlwind (+500 points for Ninjitsu). Very strong against Spawns and single target (Bosses). I play Tamer/Mage with Vet and keep it allive, if necessary. FWW or Whirlwind on a single Target is like an armor ignore (compared to damage output on single target) and on a spawn, FWW and WW are AoE Abilities.
FWW is good against bosses with low physical resist. Higher the physical resist (and wrestling) the less effective FWW is (and the more effective AI is). That being said, I actually have a lot of highly used animals with it (but most of those have Chiv too).

tanotan

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thats true. -> grasping claw helps a little while fighting a high phys resi opponent.

Prince Erik

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is the exact build I went with, down to the resists, haha. Fantastic fun at spawns. I figure I’ll rotate this guy with a AI/Chiv lesser as my main pets, which should cover the vast majority of situations.
Hah! I have almost the same exact lesser for spawns (bushido/goo) and I also have a Chiv/AI lesser for everything else. About the only other pet I use now and then is a RC/AI fire beetle.