• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Old Bake Kitsune Question

Frosty-EN-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I've just finished the first round of training on one of these and noticed that the PP Kitsune doesn't have Bushido or Ninjitsu as options under magical abilities. Did some testing on TC1 multiple times to confirm. Also tested the current 3 slot Kitsune - the new ones have the Ninjitsu/Bushido magic ability option both before and after selecting AI.

Is this intentional?

Last edited:

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've just finished the first round of training on one of these and noticed that the PP Kitsune doesn't have Bushido or Ninjitsu as options under magical abilities. Did some testing on TC1 multiple times to confirm. Also tested the current 3 slot Kitsune - the new ones have the Ninjitsu/Bushido magic ability option both before and after selecting AI.

Is this intentional?
Its a prepatch pet. The tokuno spawned flag was most likely added in after patch 97 as there was no need to have it prior.

But why would anyone even want Ninjitsu or Bushido on a Bake especially a prepatch.

Last edited:

Frosty-EN-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Its a prepatch pet. The tokuno spawned flag was most likely added in after patch 97 as there was no need to have it prior.

But why would anyone even want Ninjitsu or Bushido on a Bake especially a prepatch.
Already done other magics, and I'm just a sort of weird collector (Been scrolling Eowmu and stuff like that) :p

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Use the other magics on Hiryus.

Dont waste a pet you cant get again.

Khaelor

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Already done other magics, and I'm just a sort of weird collector (Been scrolling Eowmu and stuff like that) :p
Yeah I'm going to have to agree with Pawain here. Sorry.

Use the other magics on Hiryus.

Dont waste a pet you cant get again.
Legacy animals are not ones people should try out specs on. Been there done that very early on in the taming patch and it's why we try to steer people from making those same choices. It's a wasted animal.

I have that ninjitisu bake. @Khyro has a bushido bake. They are built and scrolled correctly for their specs, but they are in deep CAH storage.

Bake's are the most scarce legacy pets. More don't have to be ruined for the sake of just wanting to be "different" or "weird"

Last edited:

Frosty-EN-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Yeah I'm going to have to agree with Pawain here. Sorry.

Legacy animals are not ones people should try out specs on. Been there done that very early on in the taming patch and it's why we try to steer people from making those same choices. It's a wasted animal.

I have that legacy ninjitisu bake. @Khyro has a legacy bushido bake. They are built and scrolled correctly for their specs, but they are in deep CAH storage.

Bake's are the most scarce legacy pets. More don't have to be ruined for the sake of just wanting to be "different" or "weird"

Got it, I’ll save it then. Already have some other magics on Kitsune so I’m trying to figure out what to use this for. Would you recommend another Chiv?

Frosty-EN-

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Got it, I’ll save it then. Already have some other magics on Kitsune so I’m trying to figure out what to use this for. Would you recommend another Chiv?

(Oh right this has capped 90 fire resist, which is why I thought of Chiv to maximize 1v1 potential against fire damage stuff. Tempted to start testing TC1 for an AoE build though, considering most of my others are already built for single targets.)