• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Smuggled trade orders cant produce rares

matt mcfly

Visitor
On Atlantic, there are no trade ministers in felucca, so how can we fence the goods to slim without using a moongate? the dev posts say if you use a moongate you forfeit all chances of a rare from "slim the fence". I have done 75 runs to slim already now im getting magical residu LMAO

EvilPixieWorks

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've always thrown those messages on the ground and go on with it.

Yet... I've never seen anything post the normal rubbish we normally see.

Eärendil

Legendary Mall Santa
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did about 1000 tours to slim on Drachenfels Felucca New Mag. The Minister is at the docks. Take a boat and sail to Occlo, you will find Slim there in the bar. But I never got the Veil. Tons of other stuff, tho...

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Professional
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I did about 1000 tours to slim on Drachenfels Felucca New Mag. The Minister is at the docks. Take a boat and sail to Occlo, you will find Slim there in the bar. But I never got the Veil. Tons of other stuff, tho...
They removed the trade ministers from Fel on prodo servers apparently Doc. cannot get a trade order to him without using a moongate

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was wondering what the deal was. I went looking to do some smuggling. :(

Mr Bug

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably only temporary. My guess is that was the lazy way to prevent Krampus from spawning in fel. Just remove the trade ministers and he cant spawn LOL. Those trade guys will most likely return return once the Krampus thing ends.

Gidge

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
yes yes I know on Siege, that all the trade ministers are in...… Felucca......Are trade ministers in towns that only have governors? and only governorship voting etc is only in Trammel *thinks* and only slim in in Fel. Therefore, since taking gates does not count to spawn Krampus, you could take them there if you want, just to do it, but based on the rules, gate=no Krampus.

Methinks some need to read things or spend some time in Fel to learn a few things?

matt mcfly

Visitor
right but its not Krampus bag that u get that I care about , its the rare from slim the fence, like slims VEIL. If we use a moongate we forfeit all chance and there are no trade ministers on atlantic in FEL

Tahin

Visitor
Looks like I picked the wrong time to try to take orders to Slim. Does anyone know when the Krampus event ends? Hopefully, they'll put the Fel trade ministers back.