• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Starting a Garg Tamer - basic question

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there,

I want to start a Garg tamer but am confused concerning tameables/controlling pets. Does he have any restrictions? I think I read he can't tame Cu's? But can he control one if it is transferred? And are there restrictions for other pets (besides he can't mount them)?

Kind regards, Fizzle

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Hi there,

I want to start a Garg tamer but am confused concerning tameables/controlling pets. Does he have any restrictions? I think I read he can't tame Cu's? But can he control one if it is transferred? And are there restrictions for other pets (besides he can't mount them)?

Kind regards, Fizzle
Only Elves can tame Cu's, but you can still buy one or have a friend transfer one to you. Only female's can tame Unicorns and only male's can tame Kirins, same transfer rules apply.

Fizzleton

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
thx SouthPaw! Thought that humans with pads of the cu sidhe could tame them also. But seems it's only to ride them.

Regards, Fizzle

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I use my Gargoyle tamer to use things that can't be ridden like the Rune Beetles... Rams ..... The wolf thing... stuff like that on my Gargish Tamer... it's also nice to have an Naja and such on him... I made him more of a PvP tamer... tried to use pets that can move faster as well... but meh... He's ok... I like him fine but yeah he can't do the CuSidhe...