• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Mule on origin

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I have xferred my Mule to Origin for a week or so. It's a very dead shard so I figured I'd post incase anyone needs anything. Have 120 BS, tailor, imbue, 100 tink if anyone needs anything imbued/enhanced/repaired (your mats). Just message me here.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It's not dead..we are all just hiding! ;)

Most of us already have 120 crafters and make our own gear....but it's super nice of you to offer! I hope you stick around to find out just how not dead it is! Maybe there's someone out there that needs something though, just shout out in Gen Chat!!

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've been on origin a few months, it's dead! Lolol a nice big plot just opened up beside my house in Luna. I love the low population, I can do anything with ease! If anyone ever wants to do something on origin hit me up!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
*Puts up fists* Okay now you wanna fight!!! ;)

We aren't dead we are just pleasantly quite!

You been doing trade runs at all? Oh if your mule needs BOD's for the festival let me know...I don't do that anymore :/

Victim of Siege

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Larisa, We are a d ead shard. there are a few of us dedicated individuals that have become completely self sufficient and have learned how to survive on this empty world. nuthin but love for you though, us originals gotta stick together.

Planters

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I love origin and try my best to fill me needs where I can. My vendors have been dead since the holidays but I am working on filling them again. I have always loved doing bods so this is right up my alley. Filling my bod vendors at the new house in Luna. I dropped my other one because I like the entrance on the road not on the backside. So this new location suits me much more on the Shiite side near the south exit. I will be keeping my vendors at the Brit moon gate as well since this Luna house is bods and bod rewards mainly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Larisa, We are a d ead shard. there are a few of us dedicated individuals that have become completely self sufficient and have learned how to survive on this empty world. nuthin but love for you though, us originals gotta stick together.
I'm not an original but I do like origin a lot. Very few players, but the ones I've met are all extremely nice. I plan on keeping a few chars here indefinitely. I xfer stuff over from ATL frequently if anyone needs something they can't get on origin (just message me). Hope to see you guys around!

Larisa

Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
DO TRADE RUNS!!! I WANT KRAMPUS STUFF!!! ;)

I never actually got to kill him on TC and did a few yesterday before I ran out of time...doing some now, I have a few hours to waste lol.