• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Whats You Best fishing template

Nooberu

Visitor
i want to come back and play a full time fisher. What is the best template to get the maximum experience as a fisher. I would like to kill everything on the water solo if possible.. Thanks for the the advice.

RessMePlz

Journeyman
I usually fish guarded by 2 elementals, never had a problem, you’ll fight easy mobs, even doing sos and fishing nets :) I would go for magery, but archery is another good option. The real pain will be find a 120 fishing ps :)

SugarMMM

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My favorite fisher I've found to use is the one with archery!

And yes getting/finding the 120 scroll is really sucky! I haven't even got one yet on my home server!

I have GM fishers on all servers except Mugen.

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
With a slayer weapon/spellbook, anything gm level works fine fishing. I have a gm mage fisherman that uses a slayer spellbook and kills deep sea serps with 2 e-bolts, and my archer fisherman that uses a slayer bow takes them out with 2-3 shots. Water els are super easy too. I suppose if you are tossing white fishing nets, myst would be good for the RC to be cast when you toss it in.