• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tactics dont up

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hello everyone, my chu have tactics at 64.3
all others skill at 120 but tactics is stop there and dont want to up
its normal?
some days ago upped about some points but nothing more.
my chu combat with navrey often but i dont see any change

SouthPaw

Lore Master
Hello everyone, my chu have tactics at 64.3
all others skill at 120 but tactics is stop there and dont want to up
its normal?
some days ago upped about some points but nothing more.
my chu combat with navrey often but i dont see any change
Make it fight something that has around 20-25 more tactics than your pet.

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Simple, your pet needs to fight things that are within 25 of her tactics, so anything, including Navery which has over 90 tactics won’t give your pet any gains.
Just remember, wrestling and tactics follows the 25 point rule.

One thing of note, some will say 20 is the max, but in my experience, I find 25 is the real max.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yamatsu Mines in Tokuno. There are 2 that spawn down the windy path. Run till you see them and clear the spawn so you can have some private time with one.

A rune library will get you to the entrance.

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Or if the tok mines are crowded you get a miner (most of us have one) mine a shadow Elly up. I personally do it in delucia (in town) and lure him out of the southern gate a few screens south.
In case you dont know how to mine a shadow Elly up this is how it works:

have your miner hit an ore ONCE...if ist plain ore he dug up chances are this spot is a normal iron spot. So after you hit the spot once with a shovel target your prospector tool that makes the ore go up one step (use your last target key) . If you see the message : dull Copper can be mined here you found the Right spot, then use a gargoyle pickaxe which will raise the Level up again to shadow ore and oila good chances you will dig up a shadow Elly. I never took more then 5 minutes for me to dig one up

And for your tactics Training the best is if the Elly has app. the same Level. if he is too high (90 is a bit high) the gains will be slow. Just disord him (should lower him to around 55 if he had 90 tac) . I assume every Tamer here has at least the option of discord on their templates. I constantly swap my Tamer from Stealth/hiding (fel Champs) to discord Tamer using soulstones

Ahh yes and a discorded Elly doesnt "hurt" that much. once you reach tac over GM say 105 or 110ish it is time to discord your pet (take shadow Elly out of discord)

Or take them both out then you have a shadow Elly with gm tac and yours is around 110 but the gains will be slower.

Here a quick summary again:

- Your miner hits an ore spot once, if it is iron ore use prospector tool to raise it up to dull Copper. If you hit a dull Copper spot skip the prospector tool and use the gar pick axe Right away

- if the first spot is anything besides dull Copper after prospected just move on

- You "prospect a spot to dull Copper then you use a gar pick axe to raise it again to shadow ore

Last edited:

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
This is sweet info, my Nuke friend!!! I will try all the above.. Stratics Rocks!!

**Please make Rams and Frost-Mites Rideable** :offtopic:

vegasy

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Or if the tok mines are crowded you get a miner (most of us have one) mine a shadow Elly up. I personally do it in delucia (in town) and lure him out of the southern gate a few screens south.
In case you dont know how to mine a shadow Elly up this is how it works:

have your miner hit an ore ONCE...if ist plain ore he dug up chances are this spot is a normal iron spot. So after you hit the spot once with a shovel target your prospector tool that makes the ore go up one step (use your last target key) . If you see the message : dull Copper can be mined here you found the Right spot, then use a gargoyle pickaxe which will raise the Level up again to shadow ore and oila good chances you will dig up a shadow Elly. I never took more then 5 minutes for me to dig one up

And for your tactics Training the best is if the Elly has app. the same Level. if he is too high (90 is a bit high) the gains will be slow. Just disord him (should lower him to around 55 if he had 90 tac) . I assume every Tamer here has at least the option of discord on their templates. I constantly swap my Tamer from Stealth/hiding (fel Champs) to discord Tamer using soulstones

Ahh yes and a discorded Elly doesnt "hurt" that much. once you reach tac over GM say 105 or 110ish it is time to discord your pet (take shadow Elly out of discord)

Or take them both out then you have a shadow Elly with gm tac and yours is around 110 but the gains will be slower.

Here a quick summary again:

- Your miner hits an ore spot once, if it is iron ore use prospector tool to raise it up to dull Copper. If you hit a dull Copper spot skip the prospector tool and use the gar pick axe Right away

- if the first spot is anything besides dull Copper after prospected just move on

- You "prospect a spot to dull Copper then you use a gar pick axe to raise it again to shadow ore
very interesting. maibe i try for the easy way =) thanks

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
lol with whispering from 64.3 in 10min up to 64.8.....................
Are you sure the ele tactics were 60?

Try sleeping dragon spawn against lizard men or the first level of dungeon shame.
Also some on LS use the first level of dragon turtle to get skills to 100. I prefer a more internet reading mob to get the skills to 100. Lots of options. The mismatched wrestling may make it go slower. It will get there!

Mordha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I believe Gregorio will only get you to about 65-68 tactics, unless you discord your pet.

I still feel shadow elemental is the best option to get tactics to 100, so long as you find one with less then 90 tactics to start with