• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Shard shield and endless journey

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hi,
I see that nice Endless Journey has become active!
Now I got questions:
If I got the "transfer shield" that generates tokens and I lock it down to my friend house as a cooper owner.
What happens if I go "Endless journey" type account?

Can I still use tokens?
Does shield still generate tokens?
DOes my shield disappear?
Or what really happen :)?

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
EJ accounts can't be friended or co-owner to other players houses. I wouldn't think you could use them at all, would have to put them in the bank until you had a house.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
EJ accounts can't be friended or co-owner to other players houses. I wouldn't think you could use them at all, would have to put them in the bank until you had a house.
But what if I put them at my friend house (When I pay game time) then I turn to Endless Journey (And do not remove them from my friend house?)

Siabra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Paying to play the game is the ONLY way an account can use the shard shield transfer tokens

Can Endless Journey accounts own a house?

Endless Journey accounts may not place, own, be traded, or co-own a house and may only enter public housing. Endless Journey accounts can be friended to
a house for access to wall safes

Shard Shields must be placed in a house.

The Shard Transfer Shield is a 14th year Veteran Reward that generates a Shield Transfer Token once a month. When claimed, the selected shard can not be changed.
They come in a non-transferable account bound deed form and only the user of the account who claimed the reward can use the shield or the token.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Aaah you can be friended now, well that's something, but you can only access the wall safe? Shard Shields are one of the most desirable objects in game, it makes sense that they are for paying customers only.

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Paying to play the game is the ONLY way an account can use the shard shield transfer tokens

Can Endless Journey accounts own a house?

Endless Journey accounts may not place, own, be traded, or co-own a house and may only enter public housing. Endless Journey accounts can be friended to
a house for access to wall safes

Shard Shields must be placed in a house.

The Shard Transfer Shield is a 14th year Veteran Reward that generates a Shield Transfer Token once a month. When claimed, the selected shard can not be changed.
They come in a non-transferable account bound deed form and only the user of the account who claimed the reward can use the shield or the token.
Thanks. But this does not answer my question.
Let say:
Day 1: I am paying customer and I am cooper owner of the house
Day 2: I set shield to my friend house (Where I am cooper owner)
Day 3: My subscription ends

So what happens to shield on the wall?

It decays?
Does it turn to deed?
It stays but does not generate shard?
It stays and generates shard?
Something else?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It stays on the wall and will collect up to 10 tokens then it will stop generating tokens. It take 120 days from when you stop your subscription until your account goes into EJ status. Once you're in EJ status you will NOT be able to access the shield on your friends wall and he will not be able to remove tokens from it. I am not sure that you will be able to use tokens you already removed from the shield before you went into EJ status.

ShriNayne

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
If I were you I really wouldn't risk leaving it there, with all the weird bugs and problems EJ accounts have had, it's not worth the risk. The only one thing we can be certain of is that you won't be able to actually use it. I would be scared it might just go poof!