• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EC: Only 9 Health Bars allowed on screen at a time?

Eric Ravenwind

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In the enhanced client, I tried to pull up multiple health bars of "invulneralbe" NPCs, for trick or treating, and there seems to be a limit of 9 (nine) allowed on the screen at a time. Is there any way to change this or is it something the devs need to adjust?

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe there's a setting you can change in the User Settings/Mobiles - the default is 10 but you can change it to 20.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's capped at 10 from the server. Could do with being double that. Might be more if you use Pinco UI.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@Eric Ravenwind Why do you want the health bars on your screen? I trick or treat a lot for my vendors and turn off the health bars.

Just make a macro as follows and assign it a hotkey, run up to the npc and hit the hotkey then move to the next, rinse, repeat.

upload_2018-10-23_10-35-2.png

Macro is:

upload_2018-10-23_10-36-59.png Target Nearest Mobile

upload_2018-10-23_10-37-37.png Say (Trick or Treat)

upload_2018-10-23_10-38-9.png WaitForTarg

upload_2018-10-23_10-38-37.png Cursor Target Current

Cheers