• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Non vendorable items

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Is there any way to fix items that can't be placed on vendors? Bought 2 forged artifact tools today and neither can be put on vendor. Am I kind of SoL? I suppose I can use them but would prefer to sell them hehe

Any input would be great, thanks!

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
There's no way to fix them unfortunately, the dupe detection patch causing that has never worked right and causes items to become unvendorable for no reason. You can always sell them in general chat instead of on a vendor though.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
There's no way to fix them unfortunately, the dupe detection patch causing that has never worked right and causes items to become unvendorable for no reason. You can always sell them in general chat instead of on a vendor though.
Is it legal to say "selling non vendorable x" in Gen chat? Or here on stratics? I don't want people to think I'm a duper or something hehe

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Is it legal to say "selling non vendorable x" in Gen chat? Or here on stratics? I don't want people to think I'm a duper or something hehe
Yes, it's completely legal both places. Most people are aware that the dupe patch is meaningless by now, but I've still seen people get harassed and called a duper anyway. Shard transferring items causes them to become unvendorable out of nowhere sometimes so people are pretty used to that stuff being sold in general chat after a transfer shows up from another shard with newly broken items.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes, it's completely legal both places. Most people are aware that the dupe patch is meaningless by now, but I've still seen people get harassed and called a duper anyway. Shard transferring items causes them to become unvendorable out of nowhere sometimes so people are pretty used to that stuff being sold in general chat after a transfer shows up from another shard with newly broken items.
Ahhh OK great! Thanks for the info

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Done hundreds of transfers & the only few items I’ve had not vendorable were items I bought directly from players in game.

Not saying it doesn’t happen for others just relating my experiences but yea, perfectly fine for sale either location. May want to give a potential buyer the word just incase they’re trying for a resale as some could get a wee bit testy over it. Ur call boss.

Acid Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Horse slayers - short lived spawning from the Japanese shards. Could be acquired from doing a cooking quest.
Spawned w/ the name "Ferdinand".