• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Citizen of a city

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, i don't remember how to become citizen of a city. I've tryed to make a search but i don't found anything. Tia :)

Thargor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
on your char sheet, there is list of cities with gump right next to each, click the city of your preference
If you need for city bonus, need respected, enough to donate 10k ingots to minister of trade

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It only takes 4k ingots. Also if you are already a citizen of one city and you'd like to change it, you have to cancel the current one and wait 7 days to claim loyalty to another city.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
on your char sheet, there is list of cities with gump right next to each, click the city of your preference
If you need for city bonus, need respected, enough to donate 10k ingots to minister of trade
Ok, now that you have sayed to me how to do i've remembered it. Thank you very much!! :) :)