• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Telescope ledger ,1k entries per shard and it ends?

Cyrah

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was told each shard gets 1k entries in the ledger and that is all. Which would mean the players who looked 24/7 (well maybe) used it all up awwwwwwww!!! I really hope not because on Atlantic some people never stopped now there is only one left to find.

Will a new book appear or it that it?

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
They said something about perhaps resetting it if it was all found... but no a new book will not reappear... if your shard found all 1,000 that's it unless they reset it.

Dryzzid of Atlantic

Lore Master
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What MalagAste said.

I found about 10 or 15 on Atlantic then stopped looking so others could find some but apparently not everyone thought like that.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
What MalagAste said.

I found about 10 or 15 on Atlantic then stopped looking so others could find some but apparently not everyone thought like that.
No, some folk never think of others. I did about 8 or so on GLs... and quit.