• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

just a quick question about caddellite

uokings7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This may have been answered in other places but.....

Can you use runic tools to craft caddellite weapons? I don't want to waste charges if it doesn't work. Thank you in advance.

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Have not tried runic crafting but you can reforge. I'd copy to tc1 to test but not home at the moment

Sent from my Alcatel_5054O using Tapatalk

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you can craft caddellite using a runic tool, but chances are, the weapon would be much weaker than if you were to just imbue or reforge/imbue.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reforge a weapon with regular ingots then when ur ready to enhance it, use a Forged Metal Of Artifacts and Caddalite Ingots. This will give the weapon the caddalite property

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Interesting. Messed up my bladed staff. Will have to try this. (Forgot to powder)

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Interesting. Messed up my bladed staff. Will have to try this. (Forgot to powder)

But still..That bladed staff may be good to go : If it has 40-50 dur, may be ok, just dont spend lots of regs on it..The Khaldun event will be over before the weapon is used up, just keep repairing it. I reckon..

Adell of Catskills

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Has 48 left. If it gets to 15 I'll replace. As is it's good for 5 or 6 rounds before repair. Only for boss.

uokings7

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyone have info on crafting caddellite bows with fletching runics? Same process as metal weapons?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make a plan bow from infused wood and reforge and imbue as normal.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Reforge a weapon with regular ingots then when ur ready to enhance it, use a Forged Metal Of Artifacts and Caddalite Ingots. This will give the weapon the caddalite property
I hope I'm wrong but this does not work anymore. I imbued a (rare for me to get) 100 fire bow and then enhanced it with Caddelite Ash and it did NOT become Cadellite Infused, I believe they changed that. Sure aggravated and disappointed me, we were not warned that was going to be taken away.

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hope I'm wrong but this does not work anymore. I imbued a (rare for me to get) 100 fire bow and then enhanced it with Caddelite Ash and it did NOT become Cadellite Infused, I believe they changed that. Sure aggravated and disappointed me, we were not warned that was going to be taken away.
When enhancing make sure your at the camp in front of Khaldun.. You WILL NOT get the property if you dont enhance here.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

Only Imbuing, or one of the reforging options that make an item brittle, prevents powder use.

You can powder most reforged items, unless they changed something recently.