• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

There Be Orcs on Siege Perilous

Blargety

Journeyman
Yub, duh blah uv Orcs on duh Seej Perryloos is troo.

Greetings Humans. I am Blargety, also known as Blug’Tar, Chief Scout of the Nightmare Clan. On Siege Perilous, Orcs were a staple of the shard in the past. Today, we are making a Strong come-back. Where previous attempts have failed in the past we have succeeded. Modern Ultima makes the stipulations and rules from previous Orc Clans an impossibility, so we have made slight deviations in our role play to allow us to remain relevant, and this has lead to interest and growth that previous attempts have failed to garnish.

We are open today, and every day for you to come and join us in our RP/PK clan of Orcs on Siege Perilous. We encourage everyone who believes Ultima has become stale or too easy to come join us on Siege Perilous where we have 8 active every day players, and 10 total in roster. (Two players are wrapped up in every day life.) We are building our own player run Orc Fort made out of the player housing system, and our gruntees are out training their skills every single day in order to become big and strong enough to clomp dem pushdug ‘oomies.

Everywhere I go with this message I am greeted with “Man, it would be great if the Orcs made a come back.” Well, here we are. There you are. It’s time for Orcs to once again reign supreme on Siege Perilous. If you’ve never had the opportunity to become an Orc in the past, now is your chance to do so. If you are interested, come hop into our Discord server and give us a look. Hoomies are welcome, you just won’t have access to our private meeting hut until you have been in-processed as a new ruglug Gruntee.

Hoowah der Stratikks. Rulg fer lat tym.

Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

TheDrAJ

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yub, duh blah uv Orcs on duh Seej Perryloos is troo.

Greetings Humans. I am Blargety, also known as Blug’Tar, Chief Scout of the Nightmare Clan. On Siege Perilous, Orcs were a staple of the shard in the past. Today, we are making a Strong come-back. Where previous attempts have failed in the past we have succeeded. Modern Ultima makes the stipulations and rules from previous Orc Clans an impossibility, so we have made slight deviations in our role play to allow us to remain relevant, and this has lead to interest and growth that previous attempts have failed to garnish.

We are open today, and every day for you to come and join us in our RP/PK clan of Orcs on Siege Perilous. We encourage everyone who believes Ultima has become stale or too easy to come join us on Siege Perilous where we have 8 active every day players, and 10 total in roster. (Two players are wrapped up in every day life.) We are building our own player run Orc Fort made out of the player housing system, and our gruntees are out training their skills every single day in order to become big and strong enough to clomp dem pushdug ‘oomies.

Everywhere I go with this message I am greeted with “Man, it would be great if the Orcs made a come back.” Well, here we are. There you are. It’s time for Orcs to once again reign supreme on Siege Perilous. If you’ve never had the opportunity to become an Orc in the past, now is your chance to do so. If you are interested, come hop into our Discord server and give us a look. Hoomies are welcome, you just won’t have access to our private meeting hut until you have been in-processed as a new ruglug Gruntee.

Hoowah der Stratikks. Rulg fer lat tym.

Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Gosh - This is the first time I have ever understood an Orc!