• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

LOOTED IN TRAMMEL AT SPAWN is this new?

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lady Bounty Hunter looted my cult artifacts when i died in tram at the spawn,it was like 4 or 5 of them that i didnt insure yet, just a warning to others ,dont know if its a bug or what im not in any guilds i just transfered that character over and i wasnt in any guilds this was on atlantic

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya know, i wondered about this.... because the dungeon was always only on the FEL side i wondered if anything from the fel side would follow it over.

where you by chance in animal form?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What shard and you sure it was tram side.

Could it have been the monsters that looted it. I noticed they been skiping everything in my pack and looting them.

Leared to carry bag of sending. Loot poof safe in bank.

On a side note I guy following me when doing the chest. As soon as i disarnes rhe trap he would loot the chest in under a sec. Fixed him by failing the disarm trap and he looted it and red lined as I pulled mobs on him.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Were you ever a pvp thief? Did you join their "guild" at any point?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
He says he transferred the char over.

So i thought when you did that you would leave the guild

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It is easy to die in Khaldun. I tried to open my own accounts bodies and others. I could not.

But one of my toons got bugged and could not walk thru his own or others energy fields. Maybe there is some sort of flagging that can happen. I was never grey.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Your character is probably in the NPC thieves' guild.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
ya NPC thieves guild characters are lootable by anyone.
one of the many perks of being able to steal nothing from anyone's pack.

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh i dunno maybe in thiefs guild i got this account used like 14 years ago, how do i check

flappy6

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and it wasnt monster looted, i seen the chain tunic drag through the air as he ran away

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
buy a disguise kit, only members of the thieves guild can use disguise kits

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
But one of my toons got bugged and could not walk thru his own or others energy fields. Maybe there is some sort of flagging that can happen. I was never grey.
You can't walk through your own energy fields if you're in a player guild. Neither can your guildies.