• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Its On!

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
FYI, the new giant dragon pumpkin is not passable like the original giant pumpkin.

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And I got my first drop in Khaldun - only 49 more for one of the good trade-in rewards!

Darko

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had tried solo lv 1 ~2 , you can probably get 20 Arti of the cult ,

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I had tried solo lv 1 ~2 , you can probably get 20 Arti of the cult ,
Any toon with consecrate and WW can kill so many more of the lvl 1 and 2 mobs than toons with anything else. Last year weaver's piled up the kills, this year it's WW toons.

The sampire with us last week couldn't get a mask because the tamers could do more quick damage to the boss. But he will now get the drops.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I didn't hunt very many of the butchers in the graveyards last year, but it seems to me like something has changed with them this year. They still spawn revenants. However, they also periodically spawn four undead at a time (liches, ghouls, etc.). I only remember them spawning revenants in the past.

railshot

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any toon with consecrate and WW can kill so many more of the lvl 1 and 2 mobs than toons with anything else. Last year weaver's piled up the kills, this year it's WW toons.

The sampire with us last week couldn't get a mask because the tamers could do more quick damage to the boss. But he will now get the drops.
I have not done the dungeon yet, so pardon my ignorance - how is it possible under any circumstances for a Sampire to do less damage than a pet?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We have WoD and heal him so we get more points. Also there were 6 - 8 pets on it. It died very fast.

If it were 1 sampire and 2 tamers then he would do more damage.
Also he wanted honor so he hit first and the boss hits really hard.

But he really made the first two rounds go fast.

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I didn't hunt very many of the butchers in the graveyards last year, but it seems to me like something has changed with them this year. They still spawn revenants. However, they also periodically spawn four undead at a time (liches, ghouls, etc.). I only remember them spawning revenants in the past.
They did that last year. I recall getting killed by liches once in a while.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its the giant pumpkin from last year, but with a dragon breathing fire carved into it. It's a big jack-o-lantern.
It can’t be dyed like the old ones, I wonder if this was a mistake

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Whaaaaaat!

You had 11 other months to go there and you chose October? Lol

See ya on Friday :)
Niagara falls in very nice this time of year. I should know i grew up there and lived there for 30 years before I moved across the border to the other side. But the Canadian side has alot more stuff to do.