• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Macro for attack

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I get in a crowd and my guy just does nothing. The screen gets cluttered worse than this picture. And I randomly click and click myself and dismount.

upload_2018-9-30_17-41-54.png

Im trying this but my guy just stands there getting attacked.

upload_2018-9-30_17-43-53.png

Ive also chosen Mobile. same

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Nearest mobile seems to work the best for me. It's never 100% what I want it to do though.
Ok it works sometimes and sometimes he just stands there.

Chiv and WW takes out the first 2 levels fast tho. And when I run to a safe spot when I'm low on life and not attacking I drag them all with me and LS is busy right now so I'm sure those players are not happy.

Thanks

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And here is what happens when they drag them around. I died in 2 seconds.
upload_2018-9-30_18-44-36.png

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We getting costumes from the Boss. I hope it turns on at Midnight eastern.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That field method above is working pretty well for tamers and sampires mixed. Sampires bring stuff and we field the players on one side and pets on other. Run consume and or do area spells.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
you should auto attack the closet target that is attacking you there should be no need for a macro....

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you should auto attack the closet target that is attacking you there should be no need for a macro....
that's not how it works. you auto attack whatever damaged you the last. However, whatever damages you is not necessarily standing next to you if you're fighting casters or mobs with area attacks and this is why you need to have a macro for this.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
that's not how it works. you auto attack whatever damaged you the last. However, whatever damages you is not necessarily standing next to you if you're fighting casters or mobs with area attacks and this is why you need to have a macro for this.
yes i understand how it works thus the "should" and at times you auto attack nothing one of the spectral armor can just hack you to death and you never auto attack it that seems broken to me...

SouthPaw

Lore Master
I use EC. Anyone know how I could create a macro to use the honor virtue on nearest hostile, then "all kill" same hostile?

SlayerofBunnys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree. And in EC it usually does except when using a weapon that has AoE damage. I can do an entire Piper spawn and never have to target or click when I use the Soul Seeker. As soon as I switch to an imbued weapon that has AoE the auto targeting goes haywire upon the first firing of that AoE - either just standing there or almost doing a target farthest as a target 6 - 8 away suddenly highlights. Haven't tried in CC recently to see if it is similar.

PlayerSkillFTW

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I get in a crowd and my guy just does nothing. The screen gets cluttered worse than this picture. And I randomly click and click myself and dismount.
It's the Viscera. When you hit the Viscera, it slows your attack speed, and it stacks. If you're WWing enough of them, you'll eventually stop swinging entirely for several seconds, which can easily get you killed if you rely on leeching to heal.
Edit: I see you're using a Warhammer in that pic. The -SSI debuff that the Viscera give you when you hit them, is particularly bad if you're using a slower wep.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
plus they also add a hci debuff that makes you whiff the exact swing that would have saved you... viscera are nasty indeed

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
We now all move back when we see the crowd. It gives every template a chance to hit a crowd.