• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Is There a Map of Khaldun ?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I cant get into the sealed area. You can cross from one side to the other at the top and bottom. You can also go in the hole by the "puzzle room" and you come out on the other side.

upload_2018-9-23_12-2-46.png

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I cant get into the sealed area. You can cross from one side to the other at the top and bottom. You can also go in the hole by the "puzzle room" and you come out on the other side.
can do the first switch, the rising coffin, altho, at least on Legends, the coffin is broken - top piece shows in the room just north - but, there is no second switch... is it gone on all shards?

Chrille

Sage
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
Wasnt working yesterday or maybe I missed it somehow, but it works today. The coffin switch isnt the one for the secret area. Switch one first then use hole to get to left side go to second switch and then run around half the dungeon and the wall is still raised if you didnt take to many detours.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you work the coffin all I could figure out is to turn the eagle statue,

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That may be part of the original Dungeon. But I do not know for sure.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
How do you get into the puzzle room? I thought it was the hole that took you there, but the hole is gone on GL...

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Theres a hole on LS.
upload_2018-9-23_21-44-13.png

And a puzzle room where I won an empty chest...

upload_2018-9-23_21-45-11.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks, some things I read said both and others said Fel only
Well the champ in Fel is like any champ spawn only during the event Oct 1st to I think Nov 30 you will be able to get 120 scrolls at a high rate guaranteed drops.