• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Atlantic Felucca Castle Idoc - falling today

Angleswings

Adventurer
Since the new castles design are available today, why not start with this info.

There is a felucca castle on Atlantic shard, that went idoc 9:10am ET.
so will fall around 2:15pm or 7:15pm or 12:15am.

Your chance to plot a 10 Billion Castle or just kill a heck of people.
We already know that this will end up to be 20 of those 7x7 all over the place.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
The amount of script kiddies there will be a lot for sure.
maybe they should add a cool down time once house falls no new house can be placed for xxx amount of time then our PKing heroes could at least have time to find and kill the scriptors...

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
maybe they should add a cool down time once house falls no new house can be placed for xxx amount of time then our PKing heroes could at least have time to find and kill the scriptors...
there is a cooldown after a house falls before another house can be placed in the area.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
This is not Tram, it is Fel, so will be a lot of OOOOoO and just like @CovenantX said, nowdays is random, between 20 min to up to 2 hours after the house collapse.
I haven't done an IDOC in forever and wasn't aware!! i used to love IDOCing it's kinda how i made my fortune in UO happened on a small Fel house that was sooooo full of 120 PS's... but as more and more people left it broke my heart knowing it was just another player gone ...

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I haven't done an IDOC in forever and wasn't aware!! i used to love IDOCing it's kinda how i made my fortune in UO happened on a small Fel house that was sooooo full of 120 PS's... but as more and more people left it broke my heart knowing it was just another player gone ...
It breaks your heart even more when the owner purposely writes books and mixes it into their stuff before the house falls describing all the reasons their favorite game has been ruined for them and why they left. That's happened to me more than a few times at IDOC's. It feels like reading the video game equivalent of a suicide note.

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It breaks your heart even more when the owner purposely writes books and mixes it into their stuff before the house falls describing all the reasons their favorite game has been ruined for them and why they left. That's happened to me more than a few times at IDOC's. It feels like reading the video game equivalent of a suicide note.
Ouch that's Painful Captn Painful...

Angleswings

Adventurer
Lot of Reds everywhere, 1st phase is gone and the Castle still stand, just wondering how many more people will show up at the rush hour 7:13pm

:sword::sword::flame::gee::sword:

CovenantX

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well, perhaps if the dev team listened, there would be more people playing UO today.

What good is the end-user survey (when you cancel an account subscription) if they don't use that information to improve the game?

Last edited:

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The IDOCers scripters will show up 15 sec before fall get all the loot. Then 15 secs before placement can be placed the scripters will show up and place. Then 15 minutes later there will be a castle for sale here on the fourms and on there websites.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I used to fill my house with chests filled with stones when I took a break from UO. Just in case it went idoc, little present for scripters. They go overweight instantly haha

Sent from my XT1609 using Tapatalk

Syncros

Adventurer
The IDOC's Ive been to with heavy chests arent there for long. With noone dragging the chest out or hiding it while holding it makes you wonder what they are using to make off with it.

BoomerCO

Journeyman
It’s pretty amazing how the loot disappears so quickly. I am for one happy for the delay in placement. Even with lots of people there I was able to place a small. Lots of talk of scripters in chat but there was a decent amount of time after the first house appeared before the spot was filled.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so how did it pan out.. 20 little **** sheds viaing for one